What If ? (2021) Disney+

Ultron and all the infinite stones snuck up on the watcher at the end now the watcher is going to have to bring together the multiverses mighty heroes to take on Supreme Ultron or he will destroy the multiverse.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Ultron and all the infinite stones snuck up on the watcher at the end now the watcher is going to have to bring together the multiverses mighty heroes to take on Supreme Ultron or he will destroy the multiverse.

My only problem with the episode is didnt Loki establish that infinity stones are powerless outside of their respective universe? Once Ultron entered the watcher's realm he should have been weakened significantly.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
No Loki showed they and no powers work at the TVA.

You'd figure the TVA would have got him at some point. Leave a door open and let him walk through. He'd be completely powerless then since the mindstone is the only thing that powers Ultron/Vision. Seems weird that they didn't address that part.

I suppose the easiest answer is that the Loki series was still in production while they were writing and animating What If

Last edited:
You'd figure the TVA would have got him at some point. Leave a door open and let him walk through. He'd be completely powerless then since the mindstone is the only thing that powers Ultron/Vision. Seems weird that they didn't address that part.

I suppose the easiest answer is that the Loki series was still in production while they were writing and animating What If
that is interesting. where is the TVA in all this.

My only problem with the episode is didnt Loki establish that infinity stones are powerless outside of their respective universe? Once Ultron entered the watcher's realm he should have been weakened significantly.

They didn’t work in the TVA but did anywhere else. In the comics the stones only work in their universe of origin. Doesn’t really seem to be the case in MCU. It was kinda weak that the stone grinder or whatever failed for that reason though.

Also, did I miss an episode that had interstellar Stark and Gamora? There is even a Lego set for that Iron Man.

They didn’t work in the TVA but did anywhere else. In the comics the stones only work in their universe of origin. Doesn’t really seem to be the case in MCU. It was kinda weak that the stone grinder or whatever failed for that reason though.

Also, did I miss an episode that had interstellar Stark and Gamora? There is even a Lego set for that Iron Man.
Apparently it was from an episode that got cut from this season but is supposed to be apart of season two.

This came after silvie killed He who remains. It's why they are showing us the multiverse.

But apparently there are infinite TVA's throughout the multiverse and infinite Kangs's. One of them couldn't intervene?

I agree. When I was a kid, I loved the What If comics. There were some really good stories. These just feel like they were thrown together.
My favorite one in the comics was if Peter Parker had stopped the crook who ended up murdering Uncle Ben. Peter ended up an entitled azzhole and it led to Daredevil getting killed.

Reactions: Carp
My favorite one in the comics was if Peter Parker had stopped the crook who ended up murdering Uncle Ben. Peter ended up an entitled azzhole and it led to Daredevil getting killed.

Yeah I think every iteration of Spiderman has to have someone close to him die in order for him to become the hero he's supposed to be. Obviously, the MCU hasn't touched on what happened to Peter's Uncle Ben. I guess you could say losing Tony would be the equivalent, but I wouldn't be surprised in No Way Home if Aunt May, MJ, or Ned die

Reactions: butchna
Yeah I think every iteration of Spiderman has to have someone close to him die in order for him to become the hero he's supposed to be. Obviously, the MCU hasn't touched on what happened to Peter's Uncle Ben. I guess you could say losing Tony would be the equivalent, but I wouldn't be surprised in No Way Home if Aunt May, MJ, or Ned die

In his first conversation with Tony in Civil War he alluded to Uncle Ben when he said that if you have the powers he has to stop something but you don’t and the leads. To other bad things then it’s your fault…. Or something like that.

He did mention Uncle Ben in the Zombies episode of that counts.

Reactions: Carp
In his first conversation with Tony in Civil War he alluded to Uncle Ben when he said that if you have the powers he has to stop something but you don’t and the leads. To other bad things then it’s your fault…. Or something like that.

He did mention Uncle Ben in the Zombies episode of that counts.
The what if episode's are in the same multiverse just like loki

Just like there is one Quantum realm that leads to other Dimensions there is one TVA because the TVA is in the Quantum realm. I think. About 99% sure.

VN Store

Back