What happened with Leak??????

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
I never even heard his name .I saw him come in late in the ball-game.What's with that?I thought we would see more of him tonight.

I think he got into the game just in time for Rick Clausen to take a knee on the last play of the game. CJ has played 3 positions in the last week and a half, so he's probably not ready to play anything right now.

Maybe they could let him be the holder or something . . . :D :dunno:

THAT AINT FUNNY DAMMIT,NO WAIT IT IS. :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: .Sorry C.J.,I for one think you need to be in there somewhere.

I agree. Maybe special teams??

At 6'4" 240 with 4.5 speed, he'd be one hell of a Gunner on punt coverage. Imagine fielding one of Colquitts 60 yard missiles with that coming at you.

Any way you look at it C.J. is one less than happy VOL. I would love to see him in there somewhere but at this point he's probably not got his heart in it anymore. A sad way to end a college career.

Imagine how pissed he'd be if Chris Leak had come to Tennessee. Chrissy would have surely beaten him out and we'd have a family feud on our hands.

I still feel bad for C.J, but I guess he had his chance just like everybody else. How do y'all think OUR guys stack up against Sis Leak??

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 6, 2004 4:34 AM
CJ was in for the last TD, I think at TE.

I think he was only in for the last play or two when Clausen came in at QB.

VN Store

Back