What happened to the BB Vols?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It wasn't a pretty game in Gainesville yesterday. I know that Florida is a tought place to play, but this whipping brings back memories of the Wade Houston days and the 60 point loss to Kentucky. I was starting to gain just a little bit of confidence in this team after their performance against Georgia but now that has been shattered. I hope we can get better!

The UT men's basketball program is not ready for the Floridas, Kentuckys or practically any other team in the SEC. They are to basketball what Vandy is to football. Buzz Peterson is doing some good things, but I don't expect them to crawl out of the SEC cellar for a good long while.

I think you are probably right LIO. Man, Georgia must really be bad.

I just happened to read that Scooter was our leading scorer in the UF game with 12 points. When your top guy only has 12 points you know that either you have a really balanced team with a deep bench or you did not play well. Unfortunately for us it was the later. :bad:

45434301.jpg

I thought maybe posting this cool pic of McFagdon might cheer me up.....

I still think so goes Scooter, so go the Vols!

Does anyone else think that Buzz has warned the players about missing dunks. I noticed in the Georgia game Asumnu went up for a monster dunk that brought the crowd to it's feet but missed it. Immediately Buzz took him out of the game. Later Winchester had a breakaway and softly laid it over the rim.

I would be HUMILIATED to miss a DUNK!! My Lord, they're practically sitting in the basket!!

VN Store

Back