What happened to Jimmy Clausen?

He didn't just want to play coming right out of high school, he wants to start. Not many high school QBs would turn down the chance to be the starting QB at Notre Dame. UT never had a chance to land this Clausen.

It's very possible Casey would of gone to ND, but they were not that high on him.

I cant wait till someone plants him into the ground. I have a friend whos son went to the same qb camp as Jimmy this summer. He is more mobile than Casey or Rick but he hasnt had to deal with defensive line pressure yet and he wasnt the most accurate there. His O line in highschool is pretty good too. Does anyone know how his team did this year.

I cant wait till someone plants him into the ground. I have a friend whos son went to the same qb camp as Jimmy this summer. He is more mobile than Casey or Rick but he hasnt had to deal with defensive line pressure yet and he wasnt the most accurate there. His O line in highschool is pretty good too. Does anyone know how his team did this year.

I think they went undefeated.

I hate to say it, but he's incredible. Dont compare him to Casey or Rick because they are not in his league. Very quick release and great touch. He should be very, very, very good in college.

well, he already has plenty of bling (and the arrogence that goes with it), if you saw his press conference you know that.

I hate to say it, but he's incredible. Dont compare him to Casey or Rick because they are not in his league. Very quick release and great touch. He should be very, very, very good in college.

i hate to say this, but i agree w/ rexvol... this happens every blue moon or so. my only fear was his height, and it turns out it's legit. he will be very very good. that '07 heisman list everyone trashed on here might not be too far fetched

I think it's great that if Jimmy Clausen had committed to Tennessee, these people hating him would think he was the best recruit in the history of the world.

I think it's great that if Jimmy Clausen had committed to Tennessee, these people hating him would think he was the best recruit in the history of the world.

I doubt it. Any Clausen thread on VN is 90% bashing.

He will be good as Peyton was also very good. Peyton did not win any titles. One man doesn't make the team.

Unfortunately they have a commitment from a DT from Florida that is list as a three star but expected to be moved to a four star after AA game.

jimmy is a very good qb but like others said, his high school team is loaded. the rb, tyler, is goin to usc and there are some others that are goin d1. i think jimmy will be better than casey and slick rick, but i dont think im ready to put him in the hall of fame just yet.

he sure did and he came very close on several occasions to beating UF, but Im only saying that JC is the real deal holyfield. watch some film on him.

i cant help but to think that Manning's talents would've been better utilized by a better coach. I think Fulmer is an EXCELLENT recruiter, but his coaching abilities have really floundered the incredible talent that he has had in years past.

VN Store

Back