What Happened To Eric Berry???

AstonRoyal

I haven't heard anything on Eric Berry in a few years now. He should still be of playing age to where a team would want to sign him.

It's kind of making me concerned that his illness came back or something.

Anybody heard anything on Berry?

Will be interesting to see what is next for Eric. Coaching, business, tryouts, .... waiting to see ....

Would love to see Eric Berry coaching someday . What a great testimony he could share with his players about “ heart and fight” with all he has gone through.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Bone Spur in his ankle means he would have had to cut his other Achilles to fix it. Ultimately, he chose against missing another year. Then COVID. Maybe he moved on.

I hope Eric Berry has an open offer for a job at UT.

Anything administrative or ambassador type position

Or

Year 1 ... GA
Year 2 ... Secondary Coach

I’ll never understand the “whatever happened to” threads when it would take you less time to type it into Google.
I didn’t find anything on Google relating to why he isn’t playing right now or signed to a team. the 2021 season is already under way and he’s still not on a team. Trust me a Google search was the first thing I did

Doubt he ever plays in the NFL again.

He lost a step or two - Cancer sucks!

But as far as I know he is healthy now and enjoying life :)
He came back from cancer, but the torn Achilles would be hard to come back from, even without the Haglund deformity.

VN Store

Back