What granny left me

Montana Merkin

My Vol loving grandmother recently passed. Thank you all in advance for thinking of my family. She was kind enough to leave a small amount of money to her close family. I told my wife her money was being spent to send the family to the final four and title game this year. Because if she can’t be there it will be because of her we are there.

My wife agreed! Love you granny. True Vol for 84 years.

She’s the same women that helped me and my friends find championship tickets in 98 while in college. Said we’d regret not going.

My Vol loving grandmother recently passed. Thank you all in advance for thinking of my family. She was kind enough to leave a small amount of money to her close family. I told my wife her money was being spent to send the family to the final four and title game this year. Because if she can’t be there it will be because of her we are there.

She’s the same women that helped me and my friends find championship tickets in 98 while in college. Said we’d regret not going.
I'll see you there, buy you a drink. Sorry for your loss.

Vol loving grandma > Sister Jean

I am very sorry for your loss. My very loving grandmother passed almost three years ago. She was 85 and watched the football games with me, mom, aunt, and brother every Saturday. She raised me and was not only my grandmother. She was my mom, dad, best friend, etc... all wrapped into one. My world was shattered almost three years ago and will never be the same. She helped me get through college paying my car payment and insurance while in college. I am sure she gave me some cash when needed as well. I still have a piece of paper that would have been a contract for new windows for her house. She didn't go through with the new windows and told the man she had to help me with college and couldn't afford new windows. She always put everyones needs in front of her own. She was one of a kind for sure! Most grandmothers out there are very special people. I hope each of you teach your children and grandchildren to spend time with them, call them, and show them love and respect at every opportunity!!! They deserve it!!!! I know my grandmother did!!!

I am planning to make the Final Four as well should UT make it! If so, I will have to revisit this post and message you. We will have to have a toast to our grandmother's and the Vols!!! GBO!!!! =)

Last edited:
Reactions: highspeed
I am very sorry for your loss. My very loving grandmother passed almost three years ago. She was 85 and watched the football games with me, mom, aunt, and brother every Saturday. She raised me and was not only my grandmother. She was my mom, dad, best friend, etc... all wrapped into one. My world was shattered almost three years ago and will never be the same. She helped me get through college paying my car payment and insurance while in college. I am sure she gave me some cash when needed as well. I still have a piece of paper that would have been a contract for new windows for her house. She didn't go through with the new windows and told the man she had to help me with college and couldn't afford new windows. She always put everyones needs in front of her own. She was one of a kind for sure! Most grandmothers out there are very special people. I hope each of you teach your children and grandchildren to spend time with them, call them, and show them love and respect at every opportunity!!! They deserve it!!!! I know my grandmother did!!!

I am planning to make the Final Four as well should UT make it! If so, I will have to revisit this post and message you. We will have to have a toast to our grandmother's and the Vols!!! GBO!!!! =)
Minneapolis, St Paul has some really cool watering holes.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
sad, but what fantastic memories she left behind...you really should be happy you were so blessed...good luck to you and yours...and

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back