What do you want to see against Florida

PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS AND THROW THE KITCHEN SINK AT THEM. DOUBLE REVERSES , RUNNING BACK PASSES...........YOU NAME IT. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT....................JUST A WIN BABY !!!!

I want us to run our offense and play good defense and special teams and get an overall team victory! Either that or get lucky and win by 1 point!

Nah. I wanna see the basic gameplan executed to perfection. Need to hone and drill down what we'll do in the future. No time for "playin games".

Hope they play Bama tough and for us not to talk about them until we get the next game over with. The toughest team on our schedule is always the next game. Need I say Georgia State,,, let’s not over look anyone.

Milton to connect on a couple of deep balls put up some good numbers and get some confidence(and hopefully shut up some of the Harrison Bailey jock riders). Tennessee to give them all they want and possibly pull the upset.

Good luck with that dream. Milton can’t hit the broad side of a barn on his best day so there will be no win nor upset if that train wreck starts against Florida. But don’t worry, Milton will win the practice QB National Championship awarded by JG and Cornbread each year he’s at UT.

Some guys get it done in practice when no ones in their face but crap the bed when real darts are flying in a game. Some guys practice like crap but turn it on in games. Some guy practice well and play well in games.

Of the 2 QB’s that we’ve seen in games this year, the only one that has a shot at upsetting Florida is Hooker.

I’d like to see dink and dunk drives resulting in touchdowns. With that, the defense will execute well and Florida will eventually find themselves in a fight for a W. I know that’s a lot to ask, but not more than others’ wishes.

I want to see all three quarterbacks in running trick plays throughout the whole game. I want to go all out on trick plays with all three quarterbacks throwing, reverses, and other tricks. What do we have to lose? What do you want to see?

Tricks are for kids.

Just win

I’m really interested to see how this game goes. Grantham’s defense has all kind of holes in it if you can exploit them, but his defenses were tailor-made for our offenses under Pruitt (Helton/Chaney).

Would be nice if Heupel’s offense is one of those that seems to always shred it apart, like LSU’s the last couple of years.

I want to see Milton throw 3 or 4 40 yd bombs for TD and the defense to play the game of their lift. 3 TO's.

VN Store

Back