what do you guys think

what do you think the vols record will be next year

• Total voters
Judging by the majority of posts as of late, 0-11. We're doomed.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 5 said:
Judging by the majority of posts as of late, 0-11. We're doomed.
Yup. The ship has sunk, UT will never get any talent again, it is over. :banghead:

(holdemvol @ Jan 5 said:
Yup. The ship has sunk, UT will never get any talent again, it is over. :banghead:

Well, if that'sthe case, might I suggest everyone start cheering for Texas. It would be a smoother transition than any other team. Same "T" hats, slightly darker color of orange. The only thing I would have to insist on is checkerboard endzones. :lol: :lol:

(USAF_Vol @ Jan 5 said:
Well, if that'sthe case, might I suggest everyone start cheering for Texas. It would be a smoother transition than any other team. Same "T" hats, slightly darker color of orange. The only thing I would have to insist on is checkerboard endzones. :lol: :lol:
Can we have some of those blondes off of that texas spirit squad, u guys had to see them, HOT,HOT, and HOT :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

i went with undefeated. i dont see why they cant do it... just will they...

I'm an optomist so I went with 6-5 although I think we have 12 regular season games this year so we will probably finish 6-6.

(bleedingorange @ Jan 5 said:
Sounds like something a kid would say

shoot how did you know that.... I mean damn you hit that one on the head. I am the biggest kid on this board second to CBC (sorry man but you is crazy).

(vols2345 @ Jan 5 said:
shoot how did you know that.... I mean damn you hit that one on the head. I am the biggest kid on this board second to CBC (sorry man but you is crazy).
Dang man i guess it was your avatar, only a kid would show his tongue to everyone to see. Or was it for the girls to see :devilsmoke: :devilsmoke: :devilsmoke: :devilsmoke:

(bleedingorange @ Jan 5 said:
Dang man i guess it was your avatar, only a kid would show his tongue to everyone to see. Or was it for the girls to see :devilsmoke: :devilsmoke: :devilsmoke: :devilsmoke:
Every time I see that avatar I teabag my monitor.

8-3

Then again, anything less than undefeated and the nancies will come racing out, screaming about how terrible we are....

I think next year we run the table if we can get our passing game in order to compliment our strong running game.Eternal optimist!

The game vs. Cal will be a biggie. Huge test for both teams, who underperformed in 2005 (Cal less so than Tennessee, but still). I'll give Tennessee -7 in this game. I think Demetrice Morley and the rest of the secondary will really step up and challenge Cal's passing game. The offense should step up, too.

At the same time, the last two times a mid-level Pac-10 team has played a game at an SEC school (Oregon State and Arizona State both at LSU), the SEC team has escaped with a miracle win despite being thoroughly outplayed.

VN Store

Back