What did you have for dinner II?

Comfort food on a chilly evening.......
Macaroni and cheese and baked beans and beets and a big glass of milk......and
my flowers that I grew.....I think that they may be Poppy flowers, but I just took
a bunch of different seeds and threw them in my flower bed......:p
View attachment 396555View attachment 396557
Those do look like poppies, and they are beautiful! I am jelli that you could just toss seeds in the bed, and boom, they grew. Poppies don’t like me at all, despite how much I love them. 😭

—Oh, and dinner looks great too! lol

Those do look like poppies, and they are beautiful! I am jelli that you could just toss seeds in the bed, and boom, they grew. Poppies don’t like me at all, despite how much I love them. 😭

Awwh thank you @VolNExile, it was just something that I threw together but it was really good, and the Poppy flowers were some of the very few that grew!!

Reactions: VolNExile
Home-tarted-up pizza, with a Freschetta brick-oven (square) 5-cheese pizza as the base, adding thin-sliced onions, red pepper chunks, and thick-sliced mushrooms, all partially sautéed first to dry them out a bit, plus packaged sliced pepperoni and cooked sausage crumbles. And a bit more sauce and cheese, of course. Ooey gooey glorious!

Home-tarted-up pizza, with a Freschetta brick-oven (square) 5-cheese pizza as the base, adding thin-sliced onions, red pepper chunks, and thick-sliced mushrooms, all partially sautéed first to dry them out a bit, plus packaged sliced pepperoni and cooked sausage crumbles. And a bit more sauce and cheese, of course. Ooey gooey glorious!

begging for leftovers

Yummy!!

VN Store

Back