What did you have for dinner II?

Okay with what? Looks fantastic!
Thanks!

Two squashes, sliced lengthwise and innards carved out and dumped (seeds more mature than we like), two chopped Costco Italian sausage links, half a diced yellow onion, one diced Roma tomato, 1/3 diced red pepper, 3 Tbsp panko crumbs, 1/2 c shredded Italian cheese to glue it together, parsley, newly grated Parmesan for last 3 min in the oven.

We lean on the vegetable content and pretend as if 1/4 lb of sausage each (on two squash halves) doesn’t count. 🤪

Thanks!

Two squashes, sliced lengthwise and innards carved out and dumped (seeds more mature than we like), two chopped Costco Italian sausage links, half a diced yellow onion, one diced Roma tomato, 1/3 diced red pepper, 3 Tbsp panko crumbs, 1/2 c shredded Italian cheese to glue it together, parsley, newly grated Parmesan for last 3 min in the oven.

We lean on the vegetable content and pretend as if 1/4 lb of sausage each (on two squash halves) doesn’t count. 🤪
Sounds good! I make a stuffed zucchini that I love. Been awhile, need to do it again.

Sounds good! I make a stuffed zucchini that I love. Been awhile, need to do it again.
It’s funny how I never think about it, and then I make it, and we’re going “Why don’t we ever think about this?”

It’s pretty idiot-proof after a long day.

Hubby had dinner ready when I got home. He has a board meeting at church tonight, so dinner is always a challenge on those nights. Until he retired.
242227809_10221649949292252_1199909008008773668_n.jpg

VN Store

Back