What defines a stadium?

It's the off season man. What has changed with the team since yesterday that requires uninterrupted coverage?

won't argue that point............I did enjoy seeing CJP bringing his young son to practice. If I was Pruitt, I would have thrown my son the ball, he would catch it, and look at a WR and say..........see how that is done :)

I wonder what Neyland Stadium would look like with orange stadium seats throughout the whole thing?

Why are we spending any time discussing anything other than UT? who fricken cares? I am not mad, just wondering why this gets any attention? and I don't need a lecture on freedom of speech, if I was Freak........this thread would have lasted less than it took to type.

And yet.....here you are, typing a post rather than simply moving on -- prolonging a discussion in which you proclaim a lack of interest. Not to mention the fact that it IS about UT -- as in UT's stadium opened a year earlier than Vandy's despite Vandy's claim that theirs was first. See how easy it is when one can actually read.

Last edited:
Reactions: livefaith
And yet.....here you are, typing a post rather than simply moving on -- prolonging a discussion in which you proclaim a lack of interest. Not to mention the fact that it IS about UT -- as in UT's stadium opened a year earlier than Vandy's despite Vandy's claim that theirs was first. See how easy it is when one can actually read.
There is a difference between topic and reference, again topic was Vandy.....troll much candy fan?

Alabama claims a national title from 1941 in which they finished 20th overall and 3rd in the SEC. It isn't the only title that's laughable for them.

Anybody can claim anything in this day and age I suppose.!
F2AAF28C-04F1-4D39-992D-A1127BB4BA1D.jpeg

There is a difference between topic and reference, again topic was Vandy.....troll much candy fan?

There you go again.
For someone who proclaims a lack of interest, you seem to be paying attention when the easier course would be to simply ignore.

But many thanks for keeping my post active. :cool:

There you go again.
For someone who proclaims a lack of interest, you seem to be paying attention when the easier course would be to simply ignore.

But many thanks for keeping my post active. :cool:

Well, since I am the one indicating your troll status, I wouldn't want you to have the freedom to discuss a topic that is plainly pro-Vandy. Good try to get me to stop. Vandy can sit back and enjoy their current success with UT, that is only because UT was at their worse............think about that for a moment............. I can promise you this, CJP will set the world right and place Vandy at the bottom of the pile...........wait a minute. I can almost promise you, CJP will not take his foot off the gas pedal when we are stomping a mud hole in that anchor. As for the stadium, typical that a school like Vandy would try to make something out of that so called stadium you are talking about. It is an embarrassment to SEC Football, it might have been something 100 years ago, but now..........just another stadium. So type on troll.

VN Store

Back