What are we doing with BJ Edwards?

PackersVols91

It appears his redshirt has been burned. I'm not sure why since we only play him 2 minutes when we're up by 30. I dont get the logic.

My guess is CRB knows he will need to contribute next year with all the senior losses, and he is trying to get BJ a little game xp while still realizing that he isn’t quite ready to play meaningful minutes yet. He will be fine.

Not panicking a bit over him. I think he'll be perfectly fine, but don't understand the wasted year.

My guess is that Barnes had hoped early on Edwards would improve enough in practice to earn minutes. That must not have happened. So, now he is in between a rock and a hard place and there is no great answer to how to handle him since he burned his RS the second he stepped on the court.

Reactions: berryvol and VOLED
My guess is CRB knows he will need to contribute next year with all the senior losses, and he is trying to get BJ a little game xp while still realizing that he isn’t quite ready to play meaningful minutes yet. He will be fine.
Yep. Losing Santi, JJJ, Key, potentially JP. Hopefully JP sticks around, having ZZ JP Dillone Jefferson and Edwards in the smaller positions (i don’t know bball positions well) would be nice

VN Store

Back