What are they expecting to happen down in the bayou...

Hope I'm wrong but Lane Kiffin takes the job at LSU and beats us 2 years in a row

If Jimbo indeed has no buyout, I think he's at or near the top of the list. Also, it's only a matter of time before Freeze gets another shot. I wouldn't rule him out.

If Jimbo indeed has no buyout, I think he's at or near the top of the list. Also, it's only a matter of time before Freeze gets another shot. I wouldn't rule him out.

Yeah I’d think he’s high on the wishlist.

Do you guys think LSU or TXAM has a higher ceiling as a program? AM also boasts great in-state recruiting, great facilities, and an extensive financial commitment to football.

What would potentially compel Jimbo to make what SEEMS to me a lateral move? History at LSU? History with LSU AD? Texas moving to SEC?

A serious question here, and I’m not sure what to think

They're trying to decide between Jesus and Saban as their next head coach, leading to disappointment when they hire Mel Tucker, Fickell, Napier, etc.

Just like here but on a grander scale.

Given the issues with Orgeron's personal life and the lingering NCAA cloud, I think it would be tough to justify hiring Freeze.

He went undefeated as the interim taking over from Kiffin at USC. He can coach, contrary to what many promote. He's also the type of guy that will be next to the razor's edge on rules and ethics.
He didn’t go undefeated after replacing Kiffin in 2013, he went 6-2.

Jimbo has no buyout, but I still don’t see him making that move. Wouldn’t be too surprised to see Hugh in Blacksburg next season.

What gives with those folks down in the bayou? I mean, how many other colleges won a championship 2 years ago? And now, they want to get the coach out? Not going him to rebuild... He not only won the natty, but was undefeated. That does not happen every year.

Fans are quite demanding on these things. A bit unrealistic too.

There are alot more problems at LSU than losing a few ball games. They have a problem if they go to trial over these Title IX issues with Ed O as their head coach. The boy evidently has a healthy sexual appetite.....

VN Store

Back