What about UGA beating down Vandy!!

VolBalls33

Vandy beats ASU and gets beat down by UGA, ASU beats Kansas, UT beats UGA like a drum, but loses to Kansas(although with the big center healthy). Just saying all that to say UT this season is special and we as fans better enjoy this team. Can you imagine if UT makes the Final 4? I am saving up and picking up extra serving shifts to make sure I will be there if UT makes its first Final Four. GBO!

Vandy beats ASU and gets beat down by UGA, ASU beats Kansas, UT beats UGA like a drum, but loses to Kansas(although with the big center healthy). Just saying all that to say UT this season is special and we as fans better enjoy this team. Can you imagine if UT makes the Final 4? I am saving up and picking up extra serving shifts to make sure I will be there if UT makes its first Final Four. GBO!
What about Ole Miss taking down Auburn? Now we have a game lead over them and KY!

There was a lid on the goal for Arkansas, 15-50 from the field aint gonna get it done anywhere....even at home.
I'm trying to figure out if Ole Miss is good, at 12-2 with their two losses coming early...what is obvious though is Auburn lives and dies by the three....they took 39 3pt attempts!

Reactions: savannahfan
Worrying about SEC first. Want that SEC banner hanging. Loved Auburn, KY, FL, Miss St taking early conference losses. If it gets tight at end of conference play, these early conference losses may give us some cushion going into final conference stretch, which is pretty tough. I'm getting pretty confident that even though we'll get a loss here or there, our boys are hungry and are keeping their aggressive edge.

gotta come to play every game...hard to do that for a whole season...and

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

What about Ole Miss taking down Auburn? Now we have a game lead over them and KY!

Good. But here's the deal with both.

AU is one of those teams who is going to lose some head scratchers, BUT also take us or any other team down on any particular night. They are very athletic and coached by you know who. They'll be poised to win huge games.

UK is typical for it's style. They'll just get better and better as TIME goes on and those players gel, get reps, and their coach dials in who and what they are. We need to take em down at Rupp bc they'll improve later on, like last yr.

I believe we can win the SEC, but these 2 will be there to contend with.

AU is one of those teams who is going to lose some head scratchers, BUT also take us or any other team down on any particular night. They are very athletic and coached by you know who. They'll be poised to win huge games.

UK is typical for it's style. They'll just get better and better as TIME goes on and those players gel, get reps, and their coach dials in who and what they are. We need to take em down at Rupp bc they'll improve later on, like last yr.

Hey!! On the road in the SEC EVERY team can and usually are tough.

Of course they will be but it’s nice to have an early lead. This UT team is more consistent than any before. Those last few games are brutal but I like our chances. There are no guarantees and no easy wins. Even freaking SC is 2-0. But I trust our coach and team.

Kermit Davis has Ole Miss looking good. He made MTSU into something special and looks like he’s got Ole Miss on the right track. That was a great hire for them.

That's a very nice surprise for Ole Miss to be playing that well under 1st year Coach Kermit Davis. Gotta love it.

Reactions: VolPack22
Georgia's Back was against the wall; after Tennessee, and at Home, that W over Vandy was totally expected. UGA has some talent.

Of course they will be but it’s nice to have an early lead. This UT team is more consistent than any before. Those last few games are brutal but I like our chances. There are no guarantees and no easy wins. Even freaking SC is 2-0. But I trust our coach and team.

Oh me too. Not trying to be a DD. Just know we are back loaded in the SEC. The fact that Grant all but disappeared from scoring the other night and we didn't lose anything blows my mind. Solid at every single position w depth. It's a boodiful thang!

I will work the street corner to be able to go-to it. It pays better than serving table. My only problem is I don't have the correct set of tools.

Reactions: NECVOL
What restaurant you work at

Could not have scripted the start to SEC season any better..............Next up Florida at Florida and already biting my nails over this one. Back home next week but at this point, every team scares me - man, it's great being at the top and worried about every game again!!

I know they shouldn’t overlook any team, but our team shouldn’t lose to Florida or Arkansas, not even close. Their game last night was painful to watch… some of the worst basketball I’ve seen from two SEC teams in awhile. Both clubs have taken a step backwards this year.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back