What about FSU QB?

That would be amazing. Does he have any eligibility though? He's listed as a Senior. A transfer to Tennessee is probably his best shot at the NFL and I don't think I'm being biased in saying that. He's having an uncharacteristically terrible year so far.

My advice would be to maybe stop trying to solve long term problems with incredibly short-term solutions. We aren't going to turn this ship around by continually vacuuming up graduate and undergraduate transfers and plugging them into positions for a year or two.

So the quarterback that's at 0-4 Florida State is the guy Tennessee wants...... wow

If you've watched FSU play you'd see Milton is NOT their problem! The guy can sling it and he can run it also. Yup, can't fix 33 problems with one player, but if we had a QB that could be average in this offense we'd be 4-0. No question about it. The plays are there!!!

If you've watched FSU play you'd see Milton is NOT their problem! The guy can sling it and he can run it also. Yup, can't fix 33 problems with one player, but if we had a QB that could be average in this offense we'd be 4-0. No question about it. The plays are there!!!
Milton had 48 yards passing game 1....133 yards passing 1 TD 1 int game 2....119 yards 0 TD 2 int game 3.....248 yards 1TD 1 int game 4. And they lost all 4 games so what did I miss exactly. You guys act desperate and clueless

Milton had 48 yards passing game 1....133 yards passing 1 TD 1 int game 2....119 yards 0 TD 2 int game 3.....248 yards 1TD 1 int game 4. And they lost all 4 games so what did I miss exactly. You guys act desperate and clueless
But he didn’t have any overthrows!!!!

Reactions: Eastknox865
That would be amazing. Does he have any eligibility though? He's listed as a Senior. A transfer to Tennessee is probably his best shot at the NFL and I don't think I'm being biased in saying that. He's having an uncharacteristically terrible year so far.

Pretty sure this year is it for him. Already played in 4 games also.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Well he didn’t start the Notre Damn game. When he entered the gsme they was down by double digits and brought them back for a chance to win the game.

All I'm saying is some coaches are killing it in the transfer portal and they use that year after year especially now with how easy it is to start. That being said as long as we get top notch players from the transfer portal every year then I see no harm but all it takes is a few duds to ruin that strategy. It's all about most gain and least downside for the upcoming season.

My advice would be to maybe stop trying to solve long term problems with incredibly short-term solutions. We aren't going to turn this ship around by continually vacuuming up graduate and undergraduate transfers and plugging them into positions for a year or two.
True, and we’re not gonna win by playing Fr. and Sophia. Either.
But a few transfers can give them time to develop and be ready when they are put on the field.

VN Store

Back