What a special season!!

BigDave

Ain't Winning Fun!
@preacherman20 . . . speaking for the VOLnation baseVOL forum . . . we want you to convey to the team, WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!! The season was magical, to make the field of eight teams in the NCAA World Series is special and this team is amazing!! Your son is my two youngest kids favorite player . . . along with Cheese, Blade, Max and Russel . . . that's quite a crowd, LOL.

We love them and appreciate everything they have done this year and years past.

CTV, CFA and the rest of the staff . . . Thank you!!! You have brought magic back to the UT baseball team, and it is truly amazing!!

GO BIG ORANGE

Well said, @BigDave. I hope after the sting of the loses goes away that they can reflect on what they did this year and realize there is nothing to hold their heads down about. I know it's not the out come that any of us wanted, but it was one helluva season, and extremely fun to watch. GBO!

This season brought back a lot of memories when I played in 95.

I threw my last competitive pitch on the mound in Rosenblatt and while losing hurt, it's something I'll always be proud of.

This team has ZERO to be ashamed of. I'm so proud to be Vol.

@preacherman20 . . . speaking for the VOLnation baseVOL forum . . . we want you to convey to the team, WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!! The season was magical, to make the field of eight teams in the NCAA World Series is special and this team is amazing!! Your son is my two youngest kids favorite player . . . along with Cheese, Blade, Max and Russel . . . that's quite a crowd, LOL.

We love them and appreciate everything they have done this year and years past.

CTV, CFA and the rest of the staff . . . Thank you!!! You have brought magic back to the UT baseball team, and it is truly amazing!!

GO BIG ORANGE
I second this sentiment regarding the team and Kirby, but I’ll have to add Drew, Pete, Pav, and Redmond to the list of favorite players as well! 😀. This team and coaching staff are very special and created so many memories for my daughter and me. They were so easy to pull for and so darn likable! We can’t wait until next season! Go Vols!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back