What’s your prediction for Saturday’s game with Kentucky: W or L?

Does Tennessee sneak out of Lexington with a win on Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC_Vol

Nothing wrong with silver!
Curious where Volnation stands on this Saturday’s game in Lexington. Win or loss?

Take off your orange tinted shades and share what you think the outcome will be if you had to bet your bank account on it.

If you’re so inclined, share why you voted the way you did.

Cartervol

5 star member
Get it in the 30's or high 20's and i like our chances. UK has trouble scoring so that is a problem. It's a coin flip.. They're a little better in trenches although it's minimal. UT is better at the skill positions. I will say turnovers may play a big part in this game. Can't give them a free 17 points this time like last year.

Madscientistvol

Get it in the 30's or high 20's and i like our chances. UK has trouble scoring so that is a problem. It's a coin flip.. They're a little better in trenches although it's minimal. UT is better at the skill positions. I will say turnovers may play a big part in this game. Can't give them a free 17 points this time like last year.
Thankfully we don’t have JG playing for them this year.

oheron16

The Vols are on the upswing and Kentucky has been having troubles the last few weeks - so I
want to be optimistic and see the Big Orange Machine give a big offensive "whooping" to their
opponents

robbymoore94

Kentucky beat Florida, but Florida is not the same team they were early in the season, nor is Tennessee the same team they were when they played Florida. So I do not think you can use them as a common measuring stick. Kentucky struggled to beat South Carolina (6pts), Mizzu (7pts), and UT Chattanooga (5pts). That sample size is more indicative in my opinion. Like others have said, they struggle at what UT is good at. I do not see this being a close game if UT plays like they have or better than they have been.

PEPPERJAX

Let's Do A Ritual....
I think UT gets the W. 2 weeks to heal up for this game is a major plus because we have been seriously banged up. UK lost to MSU by 14 this past Saturday. We like to throw it around in similar fashion to MISS state and have a better running game compared to the bulldogs. If UT can force Will Levis to beat us with his arm, then I like our chances even more. UT has to contain their run game because Rodriguez is a good RB that can flat out play. I am assuming that will be the defensive strategy from Tim Banks. I expect a hard fought game from both squads. UT pulls away late 34-24. GBO!!!

sjt18

We lose simply because KY is better on the LOS.
If UT is healthy on the OL... that's not true. UK lost their 2nd best DL for the season a couple of weeks ago. More than that... they're not a team that likes to be spread out. Their DL doesn't like "fast"... at all. They are thin and have questionable talent in the secondary. Stoops evaded questions about DB depth and play in his interview to start the week.

VN Store