What’s up with the announcers from last night?

Pretty accurate analysis from last night. Sorry. Truth can sting sometimes especially with thin skin. Our first touchdown last night was because of a blown coverage by them

but never a good pass or never a good design?

Tennessee never had blown coverage or anything?

If you couldn’t hear the bias…….that is odd as it was all night long.

but never a good pass or never a good design?

Tennessee never had blown coverage or anything?

If you couldn’t hear the bias…….that is odd as it was all night long.
We played pretty good pass defense all night considering they have great receivers. They complimented the last long pass from Hooker

He really is and loves the Vols. Passion,excitement and knows the game inside and out. He got a better gig with the Titans I guess or kessling was next in line, Kessling is a Ohio State man.
I'll give him a listen. Maybe he can be convinced to move? Bob has to be getting up there and near retirement at this point.

I watched the game on Mute and for the first time, I didn’t need Xanax to finish.

The biggest problem I had with the announcers was how Bama always “made a mistake” and rarely gave us any credit.

I know we’re not on Bama’s level but at least give credit where it’s due.

It’s not like the lightening fast offensive tempo is designed to force your defense into those kind of positioning miscues or anything…

Another Conspiracy? Lol Could it be that when you restart your program every 3 or 4 years there just isn't much to say.

This is why I use Bluetooth on my soundbar and listen to the VolNetwork broadcast.

VN Store

Back