What’s it Going to Take to Win the Missouri Game?

The good thing is our guys we'll get plenty of film to watch while Mizzou is playing Florida. Film and rest. I like our chances coming out of this bye.

It would help if they would cut down on the huge number of unforced errors. This alone would be enough to win the Missouri game. Not totally eliminate just cut down on them. You can't have 12 men on the field on a goal line stand. You can't jump off sides twice in a row on opening drives. No personal fouls after the play on 3rd down stops. No WWE belly flops on the pile after the whistle. Only UK can be beaten on the road pulling these mistakes!

Reactions: alaVOL and VOLSONLY
VOLS will need to be the more physical team and hit Mizzou in the mouth early and often. Last year we looked like cupcakes and I’m anxious to see how far we have come

@savannahfan, when next you receive your order at B's Cracklin' BBQ, say aloud, "Protect our restaurant, our recipes, our staff and our barbeque." Be sure to be wearing your orange.

??? First I was not belittling your post. Just saying "heard them before", meant no disrespect. I know they are great things to play/live by. Fear you are "running" with your stinger out. sorry to anger you. As to your chicken example for me. I don't know B's restaurant.....

A complete beat down on the Tigers on their home turf. They will be banged up and bruised after the Gators and Dawgs, so we will be there to finish them off. Probably drop out of the SEC after our game.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
??? First I was not belittling your post. Just saying "heard them before", meant no disrespect. I know they are great things to play/live by. Fear you are "running" with your stinger out. sorry to anger you. As to your chicken example for me. I don't know B's restaurant.....
Adjust your radar gain, whippersnapper. I'm neither "running with my stinger out" nor angry. Now, if you don't know B's, you should check it out. If you like it, you can thank me, later.

No short fields for Missouri and no turnovers on offense while getting a few turnovers on defense.

I'm liking the fact that Pruitt has a week off to rest our injured and scheme. I think if we can refrain from turning the ball over we can grind another win out.

Reactions: feathersax
I'm not sure why everyone is so worried. This is our best setup against them in a long time. They have to play the 2nd best team in the division and we don't play at all! Bryant will likely get hurt again and miss the game against us. We should route them.

VN Store

Back