Westworld HBO

i need evidence
83d50adcf635e678d305246157f178c6.jpg

Reactions: Jackcrevol
this season has been good. i feel like there's still a big twist coming....

I was there a few episodes ago but the last 2 or 3 have pulled me back in.

I will say I think the show tries too hard to be a mindf***.

For the most part I have felt this season is more straightforward than the previous 2.

It does have a habit of answering questions no one was answering.

She said she's bi. She was married to Jamie Bell and had a kid with him before they divorced, and she was most recently engaged to some musician dude.

When she was 19 she dated Marilyn Manson. He was 36 and it ended badly, there are disturbing interviews about it.

Anyone else having the same problem I am where I don't know who I should be rooting for this season? The story has been good, but I don't know if I should want Dolores or Maeve or William or Bernard or anyone to succeed.

Yeah Im not sure what Delores’s endgame is. I love Maeve but she’s on tbs wrong side... I think?

Reactions: oUTlaw
The Maeve and Delores stuff was good. I think the revelation that they are all copies of Delores because she was the first host to work properly was interesting. Maeve taking down the guards in the dark was a pretty awesome bit of action.

I was left scratching my head on everything to do BernArnold.

And Masrhawn Lynch busting through the riot cops/tackle dummies was kinda funny.

So did Delores die? No way her role is over.

The scene after the credits made it better I think.

I thought that was kind of the worst part.

William's whole "arc" this season turned out to be a gigantic waste of time. All that build up for him to barely show up in the finale and then easily be killed, what was the point? And the way they did it was basically the exact same set up as the beginning of this season, so it felt like a retread already.

The rest of the episode was ok but a lot of the riot scenes and all were kind of cliche. I kind of hope next season is the last because this is starting to give me a Lost vibe where they've set up a lot but don't know how to give it a satisfying payoff.

I thought that was kind of the worst part.

William's whole "arc" this season turned out to be a gigantic waste of time. All that build up for him to barely show up in the finale and then easily be killed, what was the point? And the way they did it was basically the exact same set up as the beginning of this season, so it felt like a retread already.

The rest of the episode was ok but a lot of the riot scenes and all were kind of cliche. I kind of hope next season is the last because this is starting to give me a Lost vibe where they've set up a lot but don't know how to give it a satisfying payoff.

I agree about the riot scenes. I kinda tuned out for most of those parts.

I agree about William too. I was left wondering what the point was.

Ty for people updating this. Wouldn't have known otherwise. Ready for some more weird...

It’s been so long since season 3 I don’t remember wth was even going on. I’ll have to back track a few episodes

VN Store

Back