Westworld HBO

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
*Warning this thread is to discuss WW S3 and may include Season 3 spoilers*

What y'all think of Episode 1?

Personally, it exceeded all expectations of how well they could transition it to the "real world". It isn't merely "as good" as the first 2 seasons, I'd say it's even better.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
*Warning this thread is to discuss WW S3 and may include Season 3 spoilers*

What y'all think of Episode 1?

Personally, it exceeded all expectations of how well they could transition it to the "real world". It isn't merely "as good" as the first 2 seasons, I'd say it's even better.
wasnt wild about it. kinda slow. ended better

Great second episode! Maeve’s story line is probably the best of the show. Where Dolores is a force of nature, Maeve is cunning.

War World would have been fun to explore a little longer.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
This was another great episode. The data collection aspect is absolutely terrifying. Making predictive models on people based on big data and deciding weather or not to “invest” in them could be a very real thing. Reminds me of the movie Gattica but they made the predeterminations based on genetic stock.

This was another great episode. The data collection aspect is absolutely terrifying. Making predictive models on people based on big data and deciding weather or not to “invest” in them could be a very real thing. Reminds me of the movie Gattica but they made the predeterminations based on genetic stock.
I paused it so I could read the details on the tablet about his life. Interesting stuff.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Im definitely enjoying this season more than season 2.

The big revelation of who all the other hosts with Delores are took me off guard.

Reactions: oUTlaw and ATC_VOL
This may be my favorite season. As good as S1 was, this one is getting to the point so much faster. The trip on genre was fantastic film making. When Caleb got all gooey eyed watching Delores shoot up their pursuers, and she did this cold double take, I expected her to roll her eyes.

Soundtrack has been excellent as well.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
This may be my favorite season. As good as S1 was, this one is getting to the point so much faster. The trip on genre was fantastic film making. When Caleb got all gooey eyed watching Delores shoot up their pursuers, and she did this cold double take, I expected her to roll her eyes.

Soundtrack has been excellent as well.
3 more episodes

VN Store

Back