@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

🤦‍♀️, Apalachiacola, should have given it away. It’s been so long since I’ve seen that lighthouse, even though joe posted pictures last year. The last time I was there, it had fallen in serious disrepair with graffiti. It was so sad. Bill, for the win on this one, and no, I didn’t need to google, I just needed to booster the old brain for a minute. Good grief.

Yes, its SGI.
I’ve got pictures of what it looked like when I was there. When I run across them, I’ll post them so you can see the difference. It was a very isolated place back then. Can you tour it? If you do, post pictures. I love lighthouses and am fascinated by them. I came close to crawling into it back in the day, even though it was leaning into the ocean and had a over tired child at the time by hiking across the island in 90 degrees.

Yes, its SGI.
I caught a 6 foot shark off the beach at St. George many years ago. It was in the State park side that faces Apalachicola bay. Fought it for about 45 minutes before I got it on land. That sucker was mad! We had to just cut the line and push him back in the water with beach chairs lol.

I caught a 6 foot shark off the beach at St. George many years ago. It was in the State park side that faces Apalachicola bay. Fought it for about 45 minutes before I got it on land. That sucker was mad! We had to just cut the line and push him back in the water with beach chairs lol.
There are some big sharks over there

VN Store

Back