Westbrook Comits to UCONN

We may not want to accept it but Geno did outcoach and did outrecruit Pat! Geno is the best coach in womens basketball period! Negative recruiting is used by all coaches. Vol fans tend to cling to the past to the point of it being an anchor!

No he did not.... they had the same number of championships through 2008 after UCONN became a national power.... UCONN really took off as Pat began dealing with her issues.

No he did not.... they had the same number of championships through 2008 after UCONN became a national power.... UCONN really took off as Pat began dealing with her issues.

I guess you can look at it any way you want..... still right now, Geno has coached 4 less years than Pat.... I give him his due, as I do anyone with such stats..... Muffet Tara Kim etc.... there are not too many in the echelon

I guess you can look at it any way you want..... still right now, Geno has coached 4 less years than Pat.... I give him his due, as I do anyone with such stats..... Muffet Tara Kim etc.... there are not too many in the echelon
I never said Geno wasn’t an amazing coach

We should all stop promoting this young lady. I wish her "what ever she wishes herself'. We need to be happy with what we have right now. Houston is far better player than she is, yet we keep commenting on her. As for Geno, I don't think he will ever see another championship because Queen Elizabeth is in charge now. Watch out!

We should all stop promoting this young lady. I wish her "what ever she wishes herself'. We need to be happy with what we have right now. Houston is far better player than she is, yet we keep commenting on her. As for Geno, I don't think he will ever see another championship because Queen Elizabeth is in charge now. Watch out!
? Houston? Queen Elizabeth?

^
You not funny like at all. Don’t understand why you’re still here. Go back to your own forum already and gloat there. Your troll game is wack.

Unless someone is in ur kitchen, that's the only time u asked (Why are u still here)

Its so funny that some of the same people on this board that are now throwing Westbrook under the bus were some of the ones praising her for throwing her lady vol coach under the bus. Can you say Karma?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Its so funny that some of the same people on this board that are now throwing Westbrook under the bus were some of the ones praising her for throwing her lady vol coach under the bus. Can you say Karma?
More like irony. Can't be karma because I seriously doubt that Evina GAF about what Volnation says about her.

Reactions: brassie and sisaq
I agree, but I think at least some of it was because she was playing behind a couple of AA seniors. In any case she averaged 12 ppg and shot 40% on 3s. Far from spectacular but that will improve this year as the scoring burden shifts to Walker and Williams.
She averaged 12 ppg in a weak conference. That’s not saying much.

Well she certainly seemed to care when she was on the team. Funny how that works.
Maybe she did. But she's off the team now, and it's pretty clear she doesn't care.

Instead of fans talking sh!t about a player who's moved on to a better team, I'd rather see Tennessee just beat her and UConn on the court, because I can see her really being up for it... especially since she will be playing for an actual coach now.

Maybe she did. But she's off the team now, and it's pretty clear she doesn't care.

Instead of fans talking sh!t about a player who's moved on to a better team, I'd rather see Tennessee just beat her and UConn on the court, because I can see her really being up for it... especially since she will be playing for an actual coach now.

It’s not clear to me that she doesn’t care and I support any fans who continue to call her out for her behaviors and bad play. There’s an old saying: it’s not what you say, but how you say it. It’s not necessarily transferring to UCONN that turned fans off, but the way she went about it (the whole sorry not sorry thing). It was a slap in the face to fans who actually supported her.

However, the good part is Lady Vol fans no longer have to worry about her turnovers, dribbling while looking down, lack of leadership and scoring droughts. I can’t wait until her first Husky turnover. I’m sure those fans won’t mind a bit.

On all this talk re: Evina... I know so much has been said.... Personally I do not like at all the way she talked to reporters about changes that needed to be made in the coaching staff... that was way out of line.....

But having said that.... she has transferred.... and whether it be UConn or SE North Dakota School for the Hard of Knowing..... I never question the reasons one wants to transfer.... I just wish them good luck..... Rebecca Lobo and Kara Lawson disappointed their parents by choosing a school other than Stanford.... hey it worked out....

My mother always taught me.... big people talk about ideas small people talk about other people.... I wish everyone well.... and suspect all will be OK with the world going forth

On all this talk re: Evina... I know so much has been said.... Personally I do not like at all the way she talked to reporters about changes that needed to be made in the coaching staff... that was way out of line.....

But having said that.... she has transferred.... and whether it be UConn or SE North Dakota School for the Hard of Knowing..... I never question the reasons one wants to transfer.... I just wish them good luck..... Rebecca Lobo and Kara Lawson disappointed their parents by choosing a school other than Stanford.... hey it worked out....

My mother always taught me.... big people talk about ideas small people talk about other people.... I wish everyone well.... and suspect all will be OK with the world going forth

With all due respect you may be using your mother’s quote out of context because the whole purpose of this message board is to discuss players and coaches. You do realize that, right?

VN Store

Back