Westbrook Comits to UCONN

Mdoggie, were you one of the many, many Boneyarders who, after Evina’s infamous post-NCAA loss interview, said that Geno would never put up with a player who’d do that? Especially after he’d just done an interview himself complaining about players like that?

lol
No sure i was. Let me review my post.

Mdoggie, were you one of the many, many Boneyarders who, after Evina’s infamous post-NCAA loss interview, said that Geno would never put up with a player who’d do that? Especially after he’d just done an interview himself complaining about players like that?

lol
Reviewed my post. No I was not one of the many.

Sort of a mixed bag since I like Evina but strongly dislike Geno/UCONN. At the end of the day I hope she's happy with her new program and wish her the best.

Reactions: sport3500
This news would make Pat sick.
Not the news of the transfer as much as any Lady Vol fan wishing luck to anyone associated with Geno or his program.
This, more than anything else, shows how our program has fallen.
Those of you with any respect or admiration for Geno and his program do not know the damage that Geno purposely inflicted upon our program and our coaching staff including our beloved Pat.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to love Pat and her memory without having total disdain for Geno.
He wanted to ruin her and our program.
Of course, the cruelty of Alzheimer’s did his dirty work for him.

lol

It was the one claiming it was not a conner. Think in response to @Benionsopinion. Probably ruggy🤮 or convoluted🤮 under a new name. Typical representative of ucon and its most disgusting coach.

Her social media carnival of an announcement screams, "Me! Me! Me!"

She is just going to provide evidence that her game here wasn't good enough to overcome Warlick's poor coaching.

If her intentions with her choice are to take digs at the UT fanbase or Coach Harper, it's not our fault that she has been mostly a turnover machine and a non factor in women's college basketball.

Grow up and go discreetly.

If you want to target a culprit, get off social media and go find a mirror. That's where you need to turn some heads.

Last edited:
Her social media carnival of an announcement screams, "Me! Me! Me!"

She is just going to provide evidence that her game here wasn't good enough to overcome Warlick's poor coaching.

If her intentions with her choice are to take digs at the UT fanbase or Coach Harper, it's not our fault that she has been mostly a turnover machine and a non factor in women's college basketball.

Grow up and go discreetly.

If you want to target a culprit, get off social media and go find a mirror. That's where you need to turn some heads.

Grow up and stop trashing a former player who made a decision that she feels was best for her.

This news would make Pat sick.
Not the news of the transfer as much as any Lady Vol fan wishing luck to anyone associated with Geno or his program.
This, more than anything else, shows how our program has fallen.
Those of you with any respect or admiration for Geno and his program do not know the damage that Geno purposely inflicted upon our program and our coaching staff including our beloved Pat.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to love Pat and her memory without having total disdain for Geno.
He wanted to ruin her and our program.
Of course, the cruelty of Alzheimer’s did his dirty work for him.

VN Store

Back