West TN Football Prospects

what about the kid going to Ole Miss, is that for next year? I cant stand the thought of that drunk coach getting a Tennessee kid.

There are some big OL on that list. Do you think that might have had anything to do with worrying about signing OL this year?

CPF needs to look at North Mississippi, especially in Batesville, Miss at The University of South Panola High School where a Friday night football games usually have between 2000 - 4000 in attendance.

what about the kid going to Ole Miss, is that for next year? I cant stand the thought of that drunk coach getting a Tennessee kid.

Yep.. we sure as hell aren't out of the picture though. The guy is a muscle building beast.

Did you see that DE, he has to be a beast. The kid is 6"5 235lbs benches: 350lbs and squats 525lbs. This kid has to be a very good athlete. He is a junior and ive heard Ole Miss is really after him. Somebody needs to inform TENNESSEE of this kid.

CPF needs to look at North Mississippi, especially in Batesville, Miss at The University of South Panola High School where a Friday night football games usually have between 2000 - 4000 in attendance.
off topic but my cousin who played at Dacula high School in Atlanta had 12,000 people at a game i attended. To be a AAAAA team in the county they are in, your stadium has to hold 8,000.

VN Store

Back