wesley walker

VolFanGBO

does anyone know if he is on campus? is this a walk on or a scholarship player?

He had many good offers. LSU, ND, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Louisville, Miss St, etc.

i think he will really help us this year.

Like VolFanGBO, is this guy a walk-on or scholarship player, and has he already signed papers or enrolled in school to play here? Your comment indicates this is a done deal.

Like VolFanGBO, is this guy a walk-on or scholarship player, and has he already signed papers or enrolled in school to play here? Your comment indicates this is a done deal.
He is a scholarship player And he has already committed. Obviously things could change but I’ve not seen anything indicating that he wouldn’t be on the team next year.

He is a scholarship player And he has already committed. Obviously things could change but I’ve not seen anything indicating that he wouldn’t be on the team next year.
This is correct. He will be here in June, I expect him it to be him and Slaughter competing for the nickel or “star” position. Db depth for the future especially at corner are the few spots that still worry me in recruiting and the transfer portal both. We need quality CBs in this class

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back