Were Still Behind our Vols ...

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
well what can u say about yesturdays game. It was certainly nothing short of absolutely embarassing! We cant throw it, without an interception against a good secondary... we cant really stop a pretty good passing attack. It was tottaly embarassing to watch. Auburn dominated us. Abosolutely , physically, mentally, any way u wanna look at it... we got flat out dominated! But no matter what the score im behind them 100% Were young and we'll get better. does anyone else think auburn could go to the national championship??

Originally posted by 7IlikeOrange7@Oct 3, 2004 1:37 PM
does anyone else think auburn could go to the national championship??

No.

After Arkansas got beat by Florida, no way. Florida is just having an off year this year.

If there is an upset next week, I am hoping to see a rematch for the SEC Championship.

hmmm.. say what u want... i dont think anyone can beat them except maybe georgia. we will see but arkansas isnt that great and bama isnt ANYTHING without Brodie. I see them in the SEC championship against georgia and they may beat Georgia and go to the NC. Tubberville isnt a bad coach

I think Auburn will definitely be in the SECC considering the competition in the West. But they will lose at least one game before then.

I for one will be behind the Vols 100%. Maybe one or two teams go undeafeted
in a season and it comes around rarley. They are a young team and will get better as they go. Its not over just because of one loss,yes I know it was a bad loss but they will bounce back.
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by volunteer27@Oct 4, 2004 7:32 AM
I for one will be behind the Vols 100%. Maybe one or two teams go undeafeted
in a season and it comes around rarley. They are a young team and will get better as they go. Its not over just because of one loss,yes I know it was a bad loss but they will bounce back.
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed! :thumbsup:

I agree as well,but I am still pissed that we got destroyed so bad on our home turf.It just isn't right.

VN Store

Back