Were ready for October

BAMAFANATIC,GOTIDE AND NOW BAMAMAN1,NOW I KNOW WHERE THE 3 LITTLE PIGS LIVE,IN ALABAMA.

We will be ready to have a Rip Roaring good time at UcheaT's expense. UcheaT will be run out of town on a rail.

Wait I take that back what I said about this guy Lady,he aint to bright. :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :dlol:

Bamaman,I'm about to leave since you don't have anything smart to say and ya borin me to death on top of that.Come back Later when your last two brain cells quit fightin each other ,Oh when I leave there probably won't be no one else to respond to your ignorant comments,So take that as a hint .ROLL TIDE IS A LOSIN THERE PRIDE,NIGHT NIGHT. :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by BamaMan1@Jul 29, 2004 10:17 PM
We will be ready to have a Rip Roaring good time at UcheaT's expense. UcheaT will be run out of town on a rail.

Hello pot..........meet black :rolleyes: Dumb :shakeit: I think you forgot which team you were talking about! :shakehead:

This is such a lame attempt...I am not even going to delete this one!

:lol:

Don't waste your energy on a Bammer's crap, Freak. All the VolNation gang made a pact not to read or respond to any more of their flame posts. They will soon get tired and go away.

Sounds like their football team.

:eek:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 31, 2004 5:46 PM
Don't waste your energy on a Bammer's crap, Freak. All the VolNation gang made a pact not to read or respond to any more of their flame posts. They will soon get tired and go away.

Sounds like their football team.

:eek:lol:

:D :D :D :D :D

VN Store

Back