We're listed with the Big Boys of TE Development

So Alabama's TE coach is no good? Suspect list, but still nice to see us up there on it.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Everybody's a critic

Thanks Mary Sunshine, lol

Lol! I was just allowing myself to believe whether accurate or not.
I don't know a lot about Golesh but enjoyed hearing a vol coach come across as intelligent when he had his first interview.

Reactions: HalfullVol
And LSU had 2 TE's in the top 10 taken in last years draft, but they are not on this list?
Their tastes TE who was suppose to be the best in the Nation, is trying to find a place to play football. This is not who is the best player. It is identifying the best TE coaches. If you recruit the best TE each year, their coach has a pretty easy job. This has proven to be a problem with our recruits for the past 15 years. Our players seldom improved because many of our positions coaches were failures. Congratulations to coach Golesh.

I know UF has had some really good ones over the years, but I don't see how anyone could be over Iowa. It seems like they put forth a 10 year NFL starter every other year. Hell they had 2 1st round tight ends like 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: HalfullVol
G0zuzac.gif

BigGameBoomer is just a goof who creates random lists every couple of days. He has no particular expertise in college football. The one skill he does have is to place several picks in each list so ludicrous as to generate mounds of clicks from pissed off fans of programs he has dissed.

Last edited:
Reactions: honda50r and Nooga
BigGameBoomer is just a goof who creates random lists every couple of days. He has no particular expertise in college football. The one skill he does have to to place several picks in each list so ludicrous as to generate mounds of clicks from pissed off fans of programs he has dissed.

yeah, maybe, but it's fun to get positive reviews

even from a "goof"

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Did I read somewhere that CH's offense doesn't use TE in the passing game?

Their tastes TE who was suppose to be the best in the Nation, is trying to find a place to play football. This is not who is the best player. It is identifying the best TE coaches. If you recruit the best TE each year, their coach has a pretty easy job. This has proven to be a problem with our recruits for the past 15 years. Our players seldom improved because many of our positions coaches were failures. Congratulations to coach Golesh.
Well put.. I was about to post a similar comment.. but was struggling.. the ol' "Jimmy's and Joe's rather than X's and O's" came to mind. Yep, Bama does seem to land the cream of the crop. And Dooley/Jones/Pruitt ruined us from folks saying Tennessee is the place you go for player development. Heupel has an uphill climb.

VN Store

Back