We're gonna blow Florida out of the building

I still have PTSD from '94 and '95. Hosted a couple of "Gators Going Down" parties at my house one mile from campus. I'm told I smashed things and terrified people. I think we'll win Saturday, but I've learned to not expect much. The drugs help.

Mark it down. This game won't be close. 3+ TD victory. The spread has been blowing up for a reason. The sharps know what is about to happen.

Uh, we're not playing in a building, it's a stadium, and an open air one at that. Further, no tornadoes or a drecho are forecast for game day. So we might blow, but it's not a building, since we can't wind-defy gravity, we aren't Oya, Set, or Thor. Besides that, mythical gods are, well…myths.
1663717341536.png Having fun, D4H

Last edited:
Spoken like a 2022 account unfamiliar with the OP. We’ve witnessed the bad juju and are still alive to tell the tales.

That was Butch Jones doing. I think we finally have a coach we can trust to win the games he's supposed to win.

I believe in Huepel.

Reactions: Alto1
He is. His team is just trash.

One man can only do so much.

He is not a P5 level QB throwing the ball if we are being honest. He would be moved to.tightend or even maybe running back if he played for Bama or UGA. He is a freak athlete but not a real QB based on what I've seen so far.

I think ironically Heupel is the only coach in the nation who could make AR look decent throwing the ball had he been recruited to Tennessee. Doubt he would beat out Hooker and Milton though.

Milton himself is another freak athlete who can also throw the ball like a cannon Tyler Bray or even Jamarcus Russell style.

We have no impact over the game. Stop flattering yourselfs thinking that something posted here will affect the game. Good or bad
True, but some on here predict a win over UF yearly and unlike D4H ppl won’t drag up their earlier post were they were wrong so many times and when the Vols win they’ll just say I predicted it. Even a blind…….

UF always gives us a good game, even if they are hot garbage. Never get too confident with this game IMO. However, I do think we're the better team but we better show up.. GBO

Reactions: saxvol

VN Store

Back