We're going bowling!

Ty4Vols

Assistant Superintendent, Dorchester
I'm a proud fan tonight. Watching this team earn a bowl and play with heart and competitive spirit all year has been fun. Now time to whoop up on Vandy and get a 7th win and finish .500 in SEC play.

Go Vols!

I'm a proud fan tonight. Watching this team earn a bowl and play with heart and competitive spirit all year has been fun. Now time to whoop up on Vandy and get a 7th win and finish .500 in SEC play.

Go Vols!
LFG!!! 5-6 wins is what I expected this year so glad to see a great chance at 7 wins regular season!

I am ecstatic beyond belief considering I thought this would be a losing season.

Just for kicks though, had we won 1 more SEC game, we likely get the Citrus bowl (essentially 4th place in the SEC).

Still ready to roll whoever we get in December!

I went back to 2003 and could only find 1 game in which we scored 60 or more points up until this year. Heupel has done it twice in 11 games. We’re on the right track.
It’s happened twice, 2009 versus Western Kentucky and 2016 against Missouri. But your point still stands, we’re on the right track.

Had a friend today who is a bammer who lives in GA (the worst possible combo) who was razzing me before but he told me today that he had been looking at the TN team lately and he thought we were finally on an uptick. He had not thought that in the last decade. There is no doubt our O is fun to watch.

Reactions: feathersax
I would have been very happy with 7-5 back in August. My expectations coming into this season were lower than ever. Heupel's 1st season has been a success. I would just like to see recruiting pick up a bit.

Reactions: General Jack
Good game tonight we took care of them like we should have. We also played a lot of players which is good for everybody that we were able to. GBO!!!!

Reactions: lukeneyland
Had a friend today who is a bammer who lives in GA (the worst possible combo) who was razzing me before but he told me today that he had been looking at the TN team lately and he thought we were finally on an uptick. He had not thought that in the last decade. There is no doubt our O is fun to watch.
Tennessee is making our opponents nervous. This man hated Vanderbilt, so let the mayhem begin.

Attachments

• George 'Bad News' Cafego.jpg
    George 'Bad News' Cafego.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: cardvolfan
Florida has had a crap show of a season. I'd rather beat Florida than to play in a low tier bowl game. Should have won the Florida game and pitt game.

Reactions: General Jack
We'd be 8-3 or better if Josh had put in Hooker from the get go.

By all accounts Hooker wasnt doing anything to beat out Milton in practice. The players liked Milton too. CJH did what appeared to be best for the team. He made the switch early which is more than the last guy did.

Reactions: Pride85

VN Store

Back