We're getting some love for the Mizzou game

VolsnRavens

Missouri vs. Tennessee Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

Nice to see some love coming our way. Tame the tigers and let's go bowling!!!

What’s Going To Happen
Tennessee is finding a way.
It might not always be pretty, and the offense isn’t moving the ball well enough, but it’s a team playing with confidence, it seems to have found a groove with that Kentucky win, and now it’s playing its final home game of the season with bowl eligibility on the line.
It’ll move the ball just enough and be balanced enough to own the time of possession battle, and it’ll get another decent game out of the offensive line to pull out a low-scoring tight battle.
Fearless Prediction & Line
Tennessee 24, Missouri 23
Line: Missouri -6, o/u: 55.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3

I'm not worried, this game will be a cake walk!?!?!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Missouri vs. Tennessee Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

Nice to see some love coming our way. Tame the tigers and let's go bowling!!!

What’s Going To Happen
Tennessee is finding a way.
It might not always be pretty, and the offense isn’t moving the ball well enough, but it’s a team playing with confidence, it seems to have found a groove with that Kentucky win, and now it’s playing its final home game of the season with bowl eligibility on the line.
It’ll move the ball just enough and be balanced enough to own the time of possession battle, and it’ll get another decent game out of the offensive line to pull out a low-scoring tight battle.
Fearless Prediction & Line
Tennessee 24, Missouri 23
Line: Missouri -6, o/u: 55.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3

Correction. Our final home game is at Dudley Field versus Vandy.

I understand what you're saying, but they have made the SEC title game twice since the last time the Vols have been there so............

Timing is everything. The SEC East has been pathetic since they joined up until UGA last year. Once Pruitt and Mullen get rolling, it will be a three way battle between UT, UF and UGA for the East. Mizzou will suffer mightily with this division returning to where it once was and learn where it's proper place has always been...which isn't in the SEC.

It may be low and cruel of me, but I always enjoy watching Vandy players get boo'd on their own senior night every other year.

Is it really Vandy fans booing or TN fans? Honest question given TN fan attendance is so heavy.

Timing is everything. The SEC East has been pathetic since they joined up until UGA last year. Once Pruitt and Mullen get rolling, it will be a three way battle between UT, UF and UGA for the East. Mizzou will suffer mightily with this division returning to where it once was and learn where it's proper place has always been...which isn't in the SEC.

I think you're missing the point of the orginal post and my jab at humor with it. By the time I was old enough to really pay attention to the SEC, S. Carina has been apart of it. Some guys who are longer in the tooth than I, remember when S. Carolina joined and has continued to view them as an outsider where as younger fans, it's all we know. It's not about wins and losses. I still kinda view Mo and TA&M as outsiders. Hopefully this will change the older I get.

Win the turnover battle and run the ball.

Good things will happen.

Especially with this idiot running their offense:

derek-dooley-2010jpg-119cae44ba3849d2.jpg

I think you're missing the point of the orginal post and my jab at humor with it. By the time I was old enough to really pay attention to the SEC, S. Carina has been apart of it. Some guys who are longer in the tooth than I, remember when S. Carolina joined and has continued to view them as an outsider where as younger fans, it's all we know. It's not about wins and losses. I still kinda view Mo and TA&M as outsiders. Hopefully this will change the older I get.

I’ve always thought SCar was a natural fit for the SEC. I never viewed them as an outsider. And honestly, I like having A&M in the conference. I got your jab, I liked it. Mizzou just doesn’t fit in this conference in any way IMO. And it flies all over me they’ve even been to the SEC Champ game, much less gotten the better of us since they’ve been here. Don’t worry, I’m not grading you on your spelling.

Wow, after rereading my post I've discovered I've horribly misspelled Carolina and my Mobil offers no edit option. Great I'm an idiot also.
Texaco’s no better, dammit!

It’s sort of hidden on mobile. Do you see three dots to the right of ! Report, at the bottom left of your post? Hit them, and you should see the Edit option.

It looks different depending whether I’m on my ancient MacBook Pro, iPad, or iPhone. I am using the variations as a substitute for Sudoku to keep my aging 64-year-old brain halfway functional.

Ever since it was added, I've always felt like MO was an interloper in the SEC.
They haven't done anything to change my opinion.
I still feel that way about Arkansas and Sakerlina to be honest. I hate losing to any of those teams. Getting boatraced by Mizzou last year was unbearable, and the fact that they've won the division twice to our none since they joined and posted a better conference record is just insult to injury.

Ever since it was added, I've always felt like MO was an interloper in the SEC.
They haven't done anything to change my opinion.
color me different but I'll take Mizzou type teams over the historic cellar dwellers VU and KY any day !

To me, Mizzou is most comparable to South Carolina as far as overall talent on both sides of the ball. I think that game was 37-35 earlier in the year. We are better now than when we played usce and lost that one 27-24. So I see a similar score to that, but in favor of UT this time. That’s my logic and I’m sticking to it. Go bowling boys, take some pressure off the Vandy game and win that one too.

If we lose to Mizzou and Vandy beats Miss, two 5-6 teams coming into the final game of the season with A LOT on the line. Don’t like that pressure. Just win

Last edited:
Reactions: trion23

VN Store

Back