We're comin'

Anyone who can't see that the future finally is looking good is blind.

I'd love to see a win more than anyone. But it's nice knowing our future is brighter than it's been in 15 years
6-6 was the goal for me and we are going to hit that. What's exciting, is that despite being down so many players, we have been in every game late into the games. That's not a moral victory like some say. It's progress.

We are thin due to the portal and injuries. The defense is dog tired. The fact that we have been in this game for this long speaks volumes to what this coach can do.
We've made a ton of mistakes tonight that need to get cleaned up. The record doesn't show it, but we're getti g better.

Are you serious? Dude. Don't be that guy.

What guy? Lol. With all due respect to you, (you're an awesome member of the fourm) We gotta win a couple these big games before "We coming". Alabama is gonna end up covering a massive spread, it ain't nothing to be giddy over. I saw Butch Jones beat a top 10 team in year one. I saw Pruitt go on the road and beat Auburn, a program we hadn't beat in 20 years in year one. We know how both of those ended. I'm not "being that guy" by understanding the situation. Yes it was impressive we went toe to toe for 50 mins given the roster. But at the end of the day, we still broke in critical situations. I'm not gonna bash anyone, because it was the expected result. But I'm not gonna be thrilled either

Anyone who can't see that the future finally is looking good is blind.

I'd love to see a win more than anyone. But it's nice knowing our future is brighter than it's been in 15 years

How is the future looking good? I'm genuinely curious

1) the team in player harder than last year (not exactly saying much)

2) offense is scoring more

That's all I can really see. Recruiting is below average so far (Huepels biggest knock by UCF fans). Defense is very suspect, 3rd down is terrible. Receivers running open all over the place the last few weeks. Suspect play calling on 3rd and short.

What guy? Lol. With all due respect to you, (you're an awesome member of the fourm) We gotta win a couple these big games before "We coming". Alabama is gonna end up covering a massive spread, it ain't nothing to be giddy over. I saw Butch Jones beat a top 10 team in year one. I saw Pruitt go on the road and beat Auburn, a program we hadn't beat in 20 years in year one. We know how both of those ended. I'm not "being that guy" by understanding the situation.

can’t compare those teams to this team, that’s just a stupid take

Reactions: orangebloodforlife
For more than three quarters, we gave one of college football's elite teams more than they wanted with a first year coach and less than a full football team. We're on our way and will get some love from recruits. I'm loving it!

Ill have to see us actually not choke in critical situations first. Been waiting over half my life for that btw.
Meh, honestly every single staff in major college football makes mistakes, lack of talent magnifies those mistakes.

How is the future looking good? I'm genuinely curious

1) the team in player harder than last year (not exactly saying much)

2) offense is scoring more

That's all I can really see. Recruiting is below average so far (Huepels biggest knock by UCF fans). Defense is very suspect, 3rd down is terrible. Receivers running open all over the place the last few weeks. Suspect play calling on 3rd and short.

Mathis staff has taken a long him roster of rag tag players and is developing them. Tecruiting knock is a false argument when you factor in the past year. Im
Just gonna call you CNN from here on out

What guy? Lol. With all due respect to you, (you're an awesome member of the fourm) We gotta win a couple these big games before "We coming". Alabama is gonna end up covering a massive spread, it ain't nothing to be giddy over. I saw Butch Jones beat a top 10 team in year one. I saw Pruitt go on the road and beat Auburn, a program we hadn't beat in 20 years in year one. We know how both of those ended. I'm not "being that guy" by understanding the situation. Yes it was impressive we went toe to toe for 50 mins given the roster. But at the end of the day, we still broke in critical situations. I'm not gonna bash anyone, because it was the expected result. But I'm not gonna be thrilled either
Have you ever actually played organized football?

VN Store

Back