Windy's basketball discussion thread

H, this still the plan? How you feelin?
The enzymes or whatever they were checking for went back up again after eating solid food so they’re putting me back on liquid diet. So to answer your question apparently I’m gonna be here a little longer. One of the side effects of the immunotherapy that has been working so well for me is your own immune system attacking your organs. My oncologist came by here today and said if it’s determined that is the case he will have to take me off the treatments. That is very scary to me but as I have all this time put my fate in God’s hands knowing he will do what is in his plans for me.

The enzymes or whatever they were checking for went back up again after eating solid food so they’re putting me back on liquid diet. So to answer your question apparently I’m gonna be here a little longer. One of the side effects of the immunotherapy that has been working so well for me is your own immune system attacking your organs. My oncologist came by here today and said if it’s determined that is the case he will have to take me off the treatments. That is very scary to me but as I have all this time put my fate in God’s hands knowing he will do what is in his plans for me.
maybe they just wont do it as often as they have been, if thats possible -- I would be worried if they stopped altogether too - praying you get the right choice

🙏🏿

Reactions: joevol33
The Diamond Vols started out on a tear, then stumbled in conference play, getting swept by Auburn, then losing two out of three to Vandy and Miss State. They did take two out of three from SoCar. Playing host to #2 UGA, they looked sharp, shutting out the bullpups in the first two games. Alas, the Vols dropped the last one, 1-7. Their next SEC series is at UK, beginning Apr. 18th.

Reactions: TopsideVol
Haven’t watched them this year. So we suck at all sports? Can’t wait till basketball 🏀 season in November but that will probably head south too.

@TopsideVol

You catch that Kansas midnight madness show? Stripper poles, Snoop wearing Adidas gear, Snoop shooting money.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-04-at-111602-PM-ade0e83f6d95cf6cc0022f69206d9228.jpg

VN Store

Back