Well that sucked VI

LittleCat

aka Bat
The annual LC post where I lament of how we continue to find better ways to lose. A couple points I'll make then go to bed...

I dont feel bad about losing...its just rough losing like that after a great start. But UT is the better team and more talented.

The extra point missed was massive obviously.I told my friend as soon as it happened that it will come back to bite us. Chance Poore has now cost us 2 games imo.

Bituli was everywhere. No idea how many tackles but he was flying all over. JG was good tonight. Very nice passing.

The UT fans below us and next to us were great. You all traveled excellent and everyone I met was friendly. Way better than the USCjr, MSU, and UGA fans I've sat near before.

Good game!

The annual LC post where I lament of how we continue to find better ways to lose. A couple points I'll make then go to bed...

I dont feel bad about losing...its just rough losing like that after a great start. But UT is the better team and more talented.

The extra point missed was massive obviously.I told my friend as soon as it happened that it will come back to bite us. Chance Poore has now cost us 2 games imo.

Bituli was everywhere. No idea how many tackles but he was flying all over. JG was good tonight. Very nice passing.

The UT fans below us and next to us were great. You all traveled excellent and everyone I met was friendly. Way better than the USCjr, MSU, and UGA fans I've sat near before.

Good game!

Classy post LC

How you guys feel about us? We feel about Florida.

Just cant ever get over the hump to get the win.

You had a great gameplan. And Bowden is special.
However, Stoops has hit his ceiling. You should hope that FSU takes him.

Good game!

Glad we were able to pull that out tonight. L.C. you are good people. Hope you guys can get bowl eligible.

Good game!
Where did you sit?

Good game!
Bituli has 19 tackles I believe.

It was a tight game, and after the fumble I thought you guys were going to punch it in. Glad for the goal line stand, and that we can still call you guys the Mildcats.

Good game!

19, BITULI is a BEAST and NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN grad!!! =)

Good game!
My friend and his brother was there, big Kentucky fans. I was supposed to go, but wasn't sure about my schedule when they got tickets. I've been to fan day with him and my dad, but never a game there. Hopefully I can some day.

Good game!

Kentucky won the first half
Tennessee won the second half

So you got two winners Little Cat.

Kentucky threw in quite a few wrinkles with that bye week prep.

I think the kittys win out with that fairly soft schedule.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Good game!
👍

Good game!
Y’all played well enough to win that game with a true QB. Not a knock on Bowden, kid may have been the best athlete on field all night. Hope y’all win out

Reactions: FïreBall

Good game!

Because you are a good guy, LC, I sort of feel bad for UK fans.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Good game!
Kicker don’t play defense. Missing a field goal for 1 point is hardly costing your team the game. The kicker didn’t throw the interception when y’all running the ball like y’all was. No need to pass when you was getting that many yards a carry. Coaching lost that game for y’all. UT made adjustments at half Kentucky didn’t!!!!

Kicker don’t play defense. Missing a field goal for 1 point is hardly costing your team the game. The kicker didn’t throw the interception when y’all running the ball like y’all was. No need to pass when you was getting that many yards a carry. Coaching lost that game for y’all. UT made adjustments at half Kentucky didn’t!!!!

It's an overreaction but it changed the entire situation at the end of the game. We can easily go for 3 at the end and maybe force OT. Yeah, we could have just scored and it would be moot, but Poore has really been a liability this season.

Good game!
Tennessee was trying hard to find ways to lose this one. But big props to our D for all those 4th down stops. When UK scored two straight TDs to open the game little did I think they would be the last points they scored. Better luck next week!

Y’all played well enough to win that game with a true QB. Not a knock on Bowden, kid may have been the best athlete on field all night. Hope y’all win out
I disagree. I think they were in the game solely because they did not have a real QB. With a real QB I don't think it is close. I think we win by 14 plus if they are playing a real QB. Just ones mans opinion.

I disagree. I think they were in the game solely because they did not have a real QB. With a real QB I don't think it is close. I think we win by 14 plus if they are playing a real QB. Just ones mans opinion.
I can see where you’re coming from with that thought and you might be right. I don’t completely disagree with that but they didn’t have enough of an air game to keep us honest and even with us playing 8 in the box they still gashed us.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back