well done scottie

tigervol9802

I've given him hell for 2 years, but the last two games are the best all around games he's played. This is more of what o expected of him. It was very nice to see him take over when needed and crash the boards. He actually may be maturing after all.

Well done hopson. Keep it up.

I became critical in the SEC last year. Could not agree more that tonight's was a good, and hopefully a breakout, effort.

I like this team. We don't have a star, but I really like the whole "all for one and one for all" vybe I'm getting. I love the excitement that was going on between the upperclassman and younger guys. Also like the energy from the bench. Hopson use to be more of a pain than a commodity but when we needed buckets (whether it was with the assist or the shot) he stepped up. But great overall game by everyone. Just got through my twelve pack so I'm gonna stop while I'm somewhat ahead.

Way to go, Hopson. It's the 1992 Scottie Pippen hair that's the difference, no doubt! I mean, hey, they have similar names, why not similar hair?

Hopson, just for the record, I love the old school flat top. Don't EVER change it.
:rock:
:loco:

As for not having a star....I think Harris will end up being one, and sooner rather than later

The last two games by Hopson is the first time, that I remember, he has put it together against quality guards. He did it on offense and defense. We may finally be getting the guy we thought we had when he signed. I couldn't be more happy.

It has been said a few times on this board, but I think that getting Tobias Harris really helped Scotty's game. Hopson seemed to defer too much when we had Chism, Prince, and Tyler Smith but I feel like Harris will develop into the player that makes everyone better. In fact, I think he already is making everyone better.

Plays well = awesome hair. Lolligags and mopes = terrible hair. My opinion of his hair changes with my opinion of his game. Awesome hair, Scotty!

Plays well = awesome hair. Lolligags and mopes = terrible hair. My opinion of his hair changes with my opinion of his game. Awesome hair, Scotty!

haha I see what you're saying. Either way, I think he needs to get it touched up; it looked like a moderately flat top to me.

VN Store

Back