Well at least Georgia Bulldogs back down to earth

Bama got some favorable calls like they always do and their receivers were allowed to push off. UGA's offense is their achellies heel.

Reactions: BAMA-DAWG
Bama got some favorable calls like they always do and their receivers were allowed to push off. UGA's offense is their achellies heel.
As much as I'd like to think UGA lost because of favorable calls and no-calls on Bama's receivers, I can't. Same old story. UGA looks good for a half then Saban adjusts at halftime. UGA won't beat Bama as long as Saban is there.

Georgia thought they were Bama, how cute.

Georgia can't be Bama, beside Nick hasnt made that call to Sankey to give his blessing.

Reactions: Remy and 08Vol

Officials were letting them “push off” because both teams were playing physical. UGA DBs should have been called for way more PIs & holdings than they were. Officials will let teams play how they want to play if both coaches more or less agree on it. In this game Kirby thought UGA could out physical Bama, he was wrong.

The way that game played out was eerily similar to our loss to Georgia. Stick around in the first half and go into halftime with the lead. Come out and get the ball 2nd half and turn it over and not score another point.

Bama wins with class mostly. Georgia fans are unbearable. Watching them get stomped helped my mood a little.

Bama fans are pretty much at the point of no longer concerning themselves with anything other than the playoff.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back