Welcoming them home Vol Walk—-2:30PM today at the LNS Left Field gate!

Funny when the cute young wate reporter asked to interview David Keith, not having a clue who he was. She just thought he was a super vol fan, which of course he is.

A bunch of us hung out with him and his wife at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa after the 2001 win at Bama, listening to some live Willie King blues and eating Winner Ribs!
And of course cold ones.....

Funny when the cute young wate reporter asked to interview David Keith, not having a clue who he was. She just thought he was a super vol fan, which of course he is.

A bunch of us hung out with him and his wife at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa after the 2001 win at Bama, listening to some live Willie King blues and eating Winner Ribs!
And of course cold ones.....
Apparently she hasn't seen this classic...and kidding David is a really good actor and VFL The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (1988) - IMDb

He used to hang out in the dugout with us back in the day and I didn't really recognize him either, lol
I used to work with him back in the very early 80's before he got his first bigtime movie role...He worked at the Shelbourne Towers deli...It was one of my first jobs...He was always really cool and easy to talk to...We were almost always talking about UT football and basketball.

I used to work with him back in the very early 80's before he got his first bigtime movie role...He worked at the Shelbourne Towers deli...It was one of my first jobs...He was always really cool and easy to talk to...We were almost always talking about UT football and basketball.

Yeah, he always seemed like a cool dude. He's a huge Vol fan for sure.

VN Store

Back