Welcome To Nashville South Lexington KY

Look at the series record. UK has beaten you Orange Clad 🤡🤡over 150 times
Yeah, but the Vols have still beat u all more than any other team in basketball. 72 wins over Kentucky, exactly 25 more wins than Vandy (that's 4 more fingers and toes than u have and 5 more than everybody else has, so I thought I would do the math for u), who has the 2nd most wins (47). Plus, the football series is like 80-25-9 in favor of the Vols and we just destroyed your best team ever, 24-7.

Over 25,000 Big Blue fans welcome the SEC to the Kentucky Invitational Tournament
UK has dominated the SEC since 1933 winning the Title 42 times and the Tournament 31 times more than all the other schools combined.
Bring your good Luck charms you’ll need them
GO BIG BLUE ;)
Invasion of the mouth breathing knuckle - draggers

UK's respect is well-earned. It makes beating you all the sweeter. You guys have carried the banner for the SEC longer than Bama has, in football. We want to be where you are, in 10-15 years. Just hope Coach Cal doesn't wreck your program, and leave you looking up at us, and others, in the future. Great rivalry. I love it! Good luck!

Over 25,000 Big Blue fans welcome the SEC to the Kentucky Invitational Tournament
UK has dominated the SEC since 1933 winning the Title 42 times and the Tournament 31 times more than all the other schools combined.
GO BIG BLUE ;)
Must suck to have all of those 5 star NBA players and only one Natty to show for it and you guys needed a once and a lifetime player in Anthony Davis to get that done because we all know that Cal's X's and O's aren't going too. Coach Barnes is Cal's daddy.

GO BIG BLUE ;)

I’m assuming you’re bragging about the “blue invasion”. Honestly, people don’t care and, hate to say it, they laugh at your basketball “obsession”.

Reactions: volfaninky
OP- Enjoy the red faced drive home. Kenturkey doesn't rule jack Poop this year. Remember you will be in nashville. dont get beat up running your mouth. oh yeah -F U , get the F outta here B! Minimum post rules fellas. No newbies posting trash talk to Vol fans.

In recent years we've split most of the time. You can't keep going back to your 1950's teams a claim greatness. UK has gotten better as the year has gone on, but they aren't world beaters by any means, you guys have a very beatable team this year.

Reactions: Stoked

VN Store

Back