Welcome samanderson, NCGatorBait, orange man

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Welcome to VolNation!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

NCGatorBait you will be happy to hear that you are our second resident gator fan!!

Glad to have you three here!

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Dec 13 2003, 03:50 AM
All Gator fans should be banned! ;) :D Thanks for the props! :cool:

All Gator fans should be CONVERTED is our motto here!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Dec 13 2003, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Dec 13 2003, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@Dec 13 2003, 03:50 AM
All Gator fans should be banned&#33; ;)  :D Thanks for the props&#33; :cool:

All Gator fans should be CONVERTED is our motto here&#33; [/quote]
You would win the Nobel Peace prize for that&#33; :blink: :D

I&#39;d come closer to getting that than the Heisman, being a TENNESSEE fan&#33;&#33; Those ESPN awards just SUCK man&#33; We were ripped on all points&#33;&#33; :bad:

ESPN can :biteme: &#33;

(Thanks Freak.)

Yeah, I can relate...I felt certain that Troupe would get the Mackey award and Ratliff might take one home as well&#33;

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Dec 13 2003, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I can relate...I felt certain that Troupe would get the Mackey award and Ratliff might take one home as well&#33;

I didn&#39;t see who won that award, but that Troupe is a player. Please tell me someone from the Big10/Pac10 didn&#39;t win it&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by vol_freak+Dec 13 2003, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Dec 13 2003, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@Dec 13 2003, 12:10 AM

I didn&#39;t see who won that award, but that Troupe is a player. Please tell me someone from the Big10/Pac10 didn&#39;t win it&#33;&#33; [/quote]
That thug Winslow won it...even though Troupe had more yds, TD catches....everything....and especially alot less negative publicity&#33;

Winslow... :puke:

I have to say that everytime I hear his name I think about all those Photoshops that were floating around. Man that was some funny stuff&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by vol_freak@Dec 13 2003, 01:19 AM
Winslow... :puke:

I have to say that everytime I hear his name I think about all those Photoshops that were floating around. Man that was some funny stuff&#33;&#33;

Gator Country had some sweet ones&#33; :D :D

Well, we KNOW his LAST NAME didn&#39;t have ONE thing to do with that, now don&#39;t we? I know this has become almost a broken record, but if Peyton had played for ANY conference BUT the SEC,he would have had a better shot at the Heisman that year. I have never viewed college sports "awards" the same since. Kinda like bowl games, now that I think about it. :question:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 13 2003, 12:24 AM
Well, we KNOW his LAST NAME didn&#39;t have ONE thing to do with that, now don&#39;t we? I know this has become almost a broken record, but if Peyton had played for ANY conference BUT the SEC,he would have had a better shot at the Heisman that year. I have never viewed college sports "awards" the same since. Kinda like bowl games, now that I think about it. :question:

I think we have talked about it on here before, but every time Peyton&#39;s name comes up I think about the chant the UT fans were doing after the 98 Fiesta Bowl:

Corso, Herbstreit Fowler
You think you&#39;re mighty men
but we all know better
F^&% ESPN&#33;&#33;

Those guys had to be fearing for their lives that night :D

I had actually almost gotten to the point to where I thought ESPN MIGHT have lost a little of their hatred for us. Wrong. Even Kirk Herbstreit, who is on my list of the sexiest men alive, let me down this year. :bad: How long is this "bad vibes" thing gonna go on with us and ESPN? It&#39;s even starting to affect out women&#39;s basketball program&#33;

Originally posted by vol_freak+Dec 13 2003, 05:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Dec 13 2003, 05:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Dec 13 2003, 12:24 AM
Well, we KNOW his LAST NAME didn&#39;t have ONE thing to do with that, now don&#39;t we? I know this has become almost a broken record, but if Peyton had played for ANY conference BUT the SEC,he would have had a better shot at the Heisman that year. I have never viewed college sports "awards" the same since. Kinda like bowl games, now that I think about it.  :question:

I think we have talked about it on here before, but every time Peyton&#39;s name comes up I think about the chant the UT fans were doing after the 98 Fiesta Bowl:

Corso, Herbstreit Fowler
You think you&#39;re mighty men
but we all know better
F^&% ESPN&#33;&#33;

Those guys had to be fearing for their lives that night :D [/quote]
I read on the internet once about how a Tennessee fan asked Lee Corso for a photograph in an airport. Corso consented. Chris Fowler, without being asked, decided to pose for the picture too. The UT fan asked him (politely) to step out of the picture. Corso threw a FIT and refused to have HIS picture made after that. Such class&#33;

Who knows if it will ever end, but what can you do? I even tried to boycott ESPN at one point but a person can only watch FOX Sports for so long. Besides, I can&#39;t sleep until I have watched SportsCenter at least 4 times. Sad, I know.

I don&#39;t even know how it started. Was it the "trailer trash" thing? Did Fowler actually say that about us?

I think it must have been on TV. It was in reference to the way Tennessee fans handled themselves in dealing with the Downtown Athletic Club in regards to the Heisman.

They knew they stole from us. They were just trying to divert their own guilt back on us.

VN Store

Back