Welcome New Members

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I have been slack in my duty and haven't been welcoming new members as I have in the past. At this point we have had too many recently to name them all but welcome to VolNation to all of you.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Don't be shy. We encourage you to post on the board and get to know everyone. .....so let's see those posts people. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you ever have problems logging in or are unable to post, the "About this Board" forum allows you to post as a guest and report any problems.

Yeah....thanks for welcoming me as well. You know, where I live my car gets egg'd for havin all my UT stuff. I hate it and hearing replys from you guys makes me feel like there are actually people that would know who I was talkin about if I say Andy Kelly or Joey Kent. I record all UT games.....even if i am there. My OT game against USC from this year just snapped in half the other night because I have went to sleep so many times watchin it :shakehead: I have always wanted to own some of those old games such as **UT vs. MSU 98 SEC Championship** **UT vs. Georgia 01 FAILURE with seconds to go** **UT vs. Notre Dame COMEBACK GAME** **ANY GAMES WITH PEYTON....I CANNOT find any....and I would have NOWHERE to get some I dont think where I live....and I cant find anything online....do you guys have any suggestions?? :cross:

My only suggestion is ebay. I posted a link in another thread a couple of days ago where you can buy many of the bowl games.

Thanks for the welcome BOT comes to you live from Newport,Tennessee land of the rooster! :lol: Glad I found this place!

Originally posted by Big Orange Titan@May 20, 2004 10:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome BOT comes to you live from Newport,Tennessee land of the rooster! :lol: Glad I found this place!

I'm in Jefferson County...home of the Patriots.

Originally posted by IHeartMyVols+May 20, 2004 11:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IHeartMyVols @ May 20, 2004 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Big Orange Titan@May 20, 2004 10:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome BOT comes to you live from Newport,Tennessee land of the rooster&#33;  :lol:  Glad I found this place&#33;

I&#39;m in Jefferson County...home of the Patriots. [/quote]
Howdy Neighbor&#33; :) I guess thats supposed to make me feel all warm n fuzzy inside huh? :lol:

Nah I like Dandridge its a nice place. My cousins went to Maury Middle.

Welcome folks. Tell your firends, too. This can be a pretty good, laid back place (as long as LIO is in a good mood). :D

Originally posted by orangetd88@May 20, 2004 1:57 PM
Welcome folks. Tell your firends, too. This can be a pretty good, laid back place (as long as LIO is in a good mood). :D

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

Originally posted by orangetd88@May 20, 2004 12:57 PM

:jawdrop:

WELL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;

:moon2: :moon2: :biteme: :moon2: :moon2:

I am ALWAYS in a good mood&#33;&#33; Y&#39;all pick on me all the time.

:D

Originally posted by orangetd88@May 20, 2004 12:57 PM
Welcome folks.  Tell your firends, too.  This can be a pretty good, laid back place (as long as LIO is in a good mood).  :D

What&#39;s a firend?? Things you collect since you don&#39;t have any friends??

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

orangetd88 ---&#62; :chair: <---LadyinOrange

VN Store

Back