Web Censorship and Political Bias

I have to laugh at grown man getting their underwear in a bunch because MCU decided to go with a female Captain Marvel.

They're almost as pathetic as the mouth breathers upset because Will Smith is wearing blue makeup as the Genie in the live-action remake of "Aladdin".
I haven't seen anyone upset that will Smith is wearing blue make up.. Will Smith is just a ****** actor. It's the Genie as Will Smith rather than Will Smith as the Genie.

I'll give you an example, Heath Ledger played the Joker. He did awesome and it magnified the character rather than the actor. You also couldnt tell it was Heath Ledger, former chick flick superstar.

Vin Diesel plays the same dude over and over and over and over again. Same with Will Smith. It cheapens the classic genie character and will be a stain on the movie imo.

What is this in here for? Seems their rules are pretty clear and your post violated them.
I'd say giving the advice to denying an unknown substance is constructive. Wording could have been different, perhaps, but the rules state negative AND lacking in advice, per the mods own wording.

I'd say giving the advice to denying an unknown substance is constructive. Wording could have been different, perhaps, but the rules state negative AND lacking in advice, per the mods own wording.
It was insulting and not constructive. There are plenty of subreddits to act like a clown but it seems they don't allow it and the poster got upset. Likely he knew that before posting since some like/need to feel they're always fighting the man

It was insulting and not constructive. There are plenty of subreddits to act like a clown but it seems they don't allow it and the poster got upset. Likely he knew that before posting since some like/need to feel they're always fighting the man
Eye of the beholder. It's a harsh truth.

Teach your kid not to ingest something they cant identify. Youngin took a drug, got expelled. instead of finding away around it, accept the consequences of their own actions. Ignorance isnt a justifiable argument.

It's amazing how often folks call millennials and younger an entitled generation but will seek advice to lessen responsibility of their actions based on nothing but deflecting that responsibility. We all make choices and all of those have consequences good and bad. Parents that try to be an exception to the rule encourage someone who devalues those consequences who, in turn, make decisions that arent smart and prove to be a little wreckless whether its ingesting unknown things, accumulating debt or other mistakes people can make.

Like I said, could it have been worded differently? Sure. But the kid shouldn't have taken an unknown substance. Maybe I just have a hard time feeling bad for this parent to care about any potential insults. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Electric Orange
What is this in here for? Seems their rules are pretty clear and your post violated them.
Yeah maybe that's the case. Maybe some posters are more equal than others.

Yeah so much I need that. Im such a victim. Or maybe the rules are stupid and let grown ups talk to grown ups like grown ups and to hell with guidelines.

This is how it starts folks. They hide behind the guidelines, and the guidelines get selectively enforced. Learn to spot it happening.

Could I have worded that better. Sure. 100%. But are we adults or children? Is free speech guaranteed or only sometimes?

This is how it starts folks. They hide behind the guidelines, and the guidelines get selectively enforced. Learn to spot it happening.

Could I have worded that better. Sure. 100%. But are we adults or children? Is free speech guaranteed or only sometimes?
There is no guaranteed free speech on someone else's message board. It's really that simple.

Reactions: MercyPercy

You making this about free speech makes you look like an idiot.

Reactions: MercyPercy
I follow a number of Homesteading channels on YouTube and have heard them complain that a number of their videos some that have been on for years. That have been demonetized or removed so they have had to move or repost those to places like Patreon.

YouTube doesn't allow videos showing humane animal slaughter (or they are demonetized) but allows human decapitations by a certain religion.

VN Store

Back