We Win 6 of Last 7

Large possums walk late...

Don't wet your pants.
  • Saturday, Oct. 12: vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • Saturday, Oct. 19: at Alabama Crimson Tide (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
  • Saturday, Oct. 26: vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 2: vs. UAB Blazers (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 9: at Kentucky Wildcats (Lexington, Ky.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 16: OFF
  • Saturday, Nov. 23: at Missouri Tigers (Columbia, Mo.)
  • Saturday, Nov. 30: vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (Knoxville, Tenn.)
The OP deserves some retro likes ... As of right now, mine is the only one. I don't remember this thread from September 1, but I'm glad I didn't post to it because I would have made fun of him too. This was the best prediction I've seen on here in a long time.

tenor.gif

I’m shook. Way to go OP.

Don't wet your pants.

Nice call wise. How is the weather in Vegas? Will be there next week

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
View attachment 222003

Tennessee got ran over by Georgia State to the tune of over 200 yards. Yet somehow you think Tennessee is going to beat SC, KY, Vandy, Missouri, and Miss ST?
Call me dumb but I seriously believe Tennessee will beat BYU. However that still doesn’t make me feel better. After that game I know where Tennessee is and it’s not good. Tennessee will struggle vs SC, Vandy ect........and will not compete vs Miss ST Missouri. It will be very difficult for Tennessee to win 4 or more games.

That's the kind of predictions I usually make. The exact opposite on every friggin one. Good call lol!

Congrats
Don't wet your pants.
Congrats!

That's the kind of predictions I usually make. The exact opposite on every friggin one. Good call lol!

“It's hard to get all worked up over it anymore. This is 3 years running of absolute suck way worse than anything before it. I thought there's no way it could get worse than last season and that had to be rock bottom. So here we are now, new season, the wheels are off and I don't even think we have seen rock bottom yet. We can't even have the relative optimism of losing a close one to our SEC rivals never mind losing to non-conf teams we should always beat. I still believe at some point the luck part will roll our way because it hasn't for so long. But I guess I'll have to see it to believe it. We're hopelessly outclassed in every way. UAB is the only team left we should beat but that's not a given. Vandy and Mizzou are to the point they can chalk us up to a WIN because until proven otherwise that's what Tennessee is on their schedule. None of those teams will overlook us. They're all enjoying it and who could blame them”

Not too sure who said this (read above).

Yep I’ve probably said “I was wrong” more than anyone here.......(how many times have you?.....also why bring it up, when you have said the same?). Most thought the first two games were really bad......because they were.

I have also stated it wasn’t as bad as I was making it out to be.....and I (along with others) would have a better understanding of where Tennessee is after the SC game.

I was pizzed, at terrible player performance and effort, I was pizzed at BAD coaching decisions, I was sick and tired of under achievement.

I’m proud of how Tennessee turned their season around. The coach has things going in the right direction.......however this team is FAR from overachieving. The best teams Tennessee has beaten are some 6-6 SEC teams, and still should have won the first two games.

Hopefully Tennessee will have an even better season next year........hopefully coming off a bowl win.

Don't wet your pants.

That was a 40 megaton boom of a statement with a 3 mile long fuse. /hat off

You serious Clark? With what I saw in the effort against GSU, the only two dates on the schedule where we stand a chance is Nov 2, and Nov 16. Honestly, both of those dates should be considered a toss up at this point, and one of them is a by-week.
Was funny stuff...😏 Credit due, OP! I never even clicked on this thread...much less jumped on that limb!

I can admit I thought you were crazy. We just lost a terrible game and I read this post thinking how bat chit crazy you was. I was wrong they managed to do it. I can man up an admit

VN Store

Back