We were the best team in the country this year...

WhenUrVolUrVFL

Watching these teams in the final four, and I think this was our year. We just got screwed by mis-seeding and we ran into a Michigan team that played their game of the season against us.

That giant douche Dickinson would have fouled out easily had we had a Kentucky jersey. And honestly, we should have been on UNC’s path had we been appropriately seeded.

Would love for us to drop a serious lawsuit on the selection committee to prevent this bogusness from ever happening again.

Legit we should be watching the Vols tonight...

😶 — McCormick and Obaji are some grown ass men. Idk, even with our good track record versus Kansas.

If we play Michigan 100 times we beat them 98 times. We were good. Really good this year. Juwan Howard shouldn’t even be a division 1 coach right now....but Michigan going to get the benefit of the doubt from the media. And if we do nothing to keep this in check—we’ll continue to get pushed around like we did against Purdue with the LaMonte Turner foul, and the no call touchdown.

Really sucks. I’ll probably never get over how good this team was and how bad we got screwed without some retribution.

We ran UNC out of the gym when we played them. That said….it has been over 4 minutes since Kansas scored a FG with 50 seconds left…are KANSAS fans calling for Self to be fired yet???

We ran UNC out of the gym when we played them. That said….it has been over 4 minutes since Kansas scored a FG with 50 seconds left…are .KANSAS fans calling for him to be fired yet???
All year I've watched Kansas like "why are they good?"

I still don't know why they are good.

Their guards are trash!

Ogbaji and McCormick and that's it.

UNC is bigger and more athletic by a lot

I am just shocked by what North Carolina has been doing. This is 80's Villanova, Louisville, or NC State.

Watching these teams in the final four, and I think this was our year. We just got screwed by mis-seeding and we ran into a Michigan team that played their game of the season against us.

That giant douche Dickinson would have fouled out easily had we had a Kentucky jersey. And honestly, we should have been on UNC’s path had we been appropriately seeded.

Would love for us to drop a serious lawsuit on the selection committee to prevent this bogusness from ever happening again.

Seeding didn't cause the Vols to lose. We got outplayed in the last 10 minutes of the game. No excuses. North Carolina was an 8 seed.

UT lost because rhey went 2-18 from the arc and had almost no inside game vs Michigan in the second half.
Arguably our best player all year had 5 points and shot 28% from the floor.

Seeding was never the issue except in the heads of the fans and maybe the best player

We were. But the best team is hardly ever going to win the natty in this sport with the way it is.

Reactions: tennrich1

What did Dickinson do to earn the Douch label? I don't remember him doing anything dirty

Yeah right. We had a very good team in an overrated league. In the non conference we lost to Texas, Texas Tech, and Villanova. You have to have an inside offensive presence to win in the tournament. But hey, I bet that orange coolaid tastes great late at night.

Reactions: b-ball fan
Our problem (all year) is that we were a one trick pony. Our defense was phenomenal, and when the outside shots were falling, we were not going to be outscored. When a bad shooting night came around, we could lose to a lot of teams.
Most teams lose the game if they have a bad shooting night, so that really isn't saying a whole lot.

VN Store

Back