We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

If you want more details google “ Thousand islands bridge “ or “ The peace Bridge” I’ve never been to either that I didn’t have to wait in line to get across . It’s what you do if you plan on transporting products into another country .

So when you have a one-hour delay, and remove a couple customs agents, then you have a two-hour delay.

Trump finally walking back his ridiculous threat--in true Trump fashion: by saying more nonsense.

Want some stats on the border wall effectiveness? Go to the 13:00 mark and listen. These stats are for California San Diego Area. They are pretty impressive. Border Agent Ms Gloria Chavez on the left spells it out.

Just saw where a company claims to build 1.5 miles of wall per day that can also detect when someone is approaching and tunneling.

Better, faster and cheaper..... I like it! This is why you don't let the government do stuff. Let the private industry do it and they'll figure out the most efficient way.

Reactions: tennvols77
Better, faster and cheaper..... I like it! This is why you don't let the government do stuff. Let the private industry do it and they'll figure out the most efficient way.
When the private industry completes this project without taxpayer money let me know.

When the private industry completes this project without taxpayer money let me know.

Maybe they will with sponsors. Put a few McDonalds and Burger Kings every so often and let them sell tacos on one side and burgers on the other. Maybe mix it up and through in a KFC and Taco Bell.

VN Store

Back