We the People Will Build the Beautiful Steel Slat Barrier

It is the GOVERNMENTS job to make sure the people here are legal. Why force companies to do the governments job? If Joe Blo pays Juan to mow his grass should we send him to jail?

Right now it is the employers job to ensure an employee is a legal resident but there is little to no penalty for not doing it.

Yes.

A wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration as long as the risk is worth the reward.

Current laws that are fundamental to what we are. As I said, you’re just flippantly dismissing citizenship and tax law as some arbitrary matter. It’s impossible to engage you when you do that.
You're advocating protectionism and massive govt controls in a free market discussion. Why is mine the impossible position?

You're advocating protectionism and massive govt controls in a free market discussion. Why is mine the impossible position?
Your twisting it.
Uh, yours is hypothetical. Mine deals with actual reality. Labor laws exist. Taxes exist. Immigration laws exist. Those are facts not fantasy.
I’m advocating sovereignty, law and citizenship value.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Your twisting it.
Uh, yours is hypothetical. Mine deals with actual reality. Labor laws exist. Taxes exist. Immigration laws exist. Those are facts not fantasy.
I’m advocating sovereignty, law and citizenship value.
Laws can be repealed if they are not good laws. We should have a goal to move toward freer markets not away from them. Aren't conservatives always squawking about letting the market decide?

You are advocating for protectionism and govt controls just under different terms

Laws can be repealed if they are not good laws. We should have a goal to move toward freer markets not away from them. Aren't conservatives always squawking about letting the market decide?

You are advocating for protectionism and govt controls just under different terms
We are a nation of laws and if we can’t define where those laws start and stop (borders and citizenship) then we aren’t sovereign.

Such nonsense. It was a purely partisan vote.

Obama had 60 votes in the Senate.

59 Democrats Yes
1 “independent” Yes
39 Republicans No
1 Republican did not vote

Trump had 51 votes in the Senate (at best) during his first 2 years, but Corker, Flake, McCain, Collins and Murkowski were never solidly behind anything Trump wanted to do legislatively.
Good. Party shouldnt determine anything. It's a letter, nothing more.

No need for a wall if there is no incentive for people to cross illegally.
As long as life in this country is better than the country that others live in there will always be incentive to come here. That incentive might be as little as not getting shot at or a warm meal. We don't let people starve to death in this country regardless of there citizenship. You will never remove the incentive for people to come to the USA.

As long as life in this country is better than the country that others live in there will always be incentive to come here. That incentive might be as little as not getting shot at or a warm meal. We don't let people starve to death in this country regardless of there citizenship. You will never remove the incentive for people to come to the USA.
There's plenty of homeless Veterans and citizens starving and freezing.

Instead of just letting them flood over lets go help there government grow their manufacturing and economy.

200.gif

Here you go Volnation. Your chance to contribute to the security of your nation has arrived.
Holla when you contribute..... $191,000 so far in 1 day.

We the People Will Build the Wall

My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a triple amputee veteran.

Please read entire statement before emailing questions.

Any questions about this message on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment... working to get it raised

View attachment 183700
Just bumping this thread for nostalgia sake. Good call creating this thread USER=47028]@hjeagle1vol[/USER]

Be honest, how much did you give?

[

Last edited:
Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Just bumping this thread for nostalgia sake. Good call creating this thread USER=47028]@hjeagle1vol[/USER]

Be honest, how much did you give?

[

Sorry I only give to Veteran organizations so I didn't donate to this one. And, if crooks took good honest hard working peoples money for themselves who are only trying to participate in their own protection because leftists are ruining America.... I'm all for justice...confine them and throw away the key.

The people, such as yourself, who should be happy if crooks are exposed but can only find joy at the expense of the victims of said crime are truly the pathetic and disgusting American's at the root of the base problem. Enjoy the laughs.

Sorry I only give to Veteran organizations so I didn't donate to this one. And, if crooks took good honest hard working peoples money for themselves who are only trying to participate in their own protection because leftists are ruining America.... I'm all for justice...confine them and throw away the key.

The people, such as yourself, who should be happy if crooks are exposed but can only find joy at the expense of the victims of said crime are truly the pathetic and disgusting American's at the root of the base problem. Enjoy the laughs.
That’s what garbage humans do.

VN Store

Back