We steamroll chattanooga this weekend then next weekend we surprise the gators

I like that UF is a noon game, a lot of SEC teams play flat at noon against a team they're not hyped to play (and no way will UF look at us as a worthy challenge) so let's just pray we sneak up on them and have a chance in the 4th. That's the best we can hope for
I totally get what you're saying. However, Florida could wait till 2 before they start, and still beat us by 3 tds.

Reactions: Pineyvol
I feel that if we get in the win column and gain some confidence against UTC this Saturday then we get that noon kickoff against Florida we may just surprise even our own fans. Noon kickoffs can be extremely tricky, and personally I feel an Auburn vibe to the Florida game this year.

I totally get what you're saying. However, Florida could wait till 2 before they start, and still beat us by 3 tds.

If the team doesn't play better than they have, absolutely. But I think they're improving bit by bit hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
UF’s D-Line will have at least 5 sacks before halftime, slim chance of winning that game.

Chattanooga is not even a gimme at this point if we continue to play like sh*t.

Reactions: joevol33
We should easily best UTC, however...there isn't a huge gap between them and Ga Stare

I agree with you. JG will be much better on road in FL. I predicted in August we would beat FL. Picked TN to beat Auburn last year in August too. 12PM time just makes me more optimistic.

I like that UF is a noon game, a lot of SEC teams play flat at noon against a team they're not hyped to play (and no way will UF look at us as a worthy challenge) so let's just pray we sneak up on them and have a chance in the 4th. That's the best we can hope for

Pretty sure we’ve tried this before. See 2014.

UF’s D-Line will have at least 5 sacks before halftime, slim chance of winning that game.

Chattanooga is not even a gimme at this point if we continue to play like sh*t.
Reality...Dang you VolFreakJosh... The only UF game I've watched so far was Miami. UF's defensive front took control of that game in the 4th quarter. Miami's offense was going backwards. The bad news is that my sons bought me tickets and arranged travel. My first trip to the swamp is this season. Pray for me.

VN Store

Back