We should have sucked up our pride and hired Lane Kiffin again or went with Mike Leach.

I think Pruitt has made a crucial strategic mistake with how he's handled the QB situation going back to January '19. That said... UK throttled Ole Miss too. Kiffin and Leach are about to both be 1-3. That LSU win doesn't look as impressive as it did in week 1.

Pruitt may not be the answer... but I don't think those two guys are. Stoops looks pretty good right now. Wonder what he could do with UT's resources?

I think Lane can do more with less than any coach in football, he did it here and he's done it every where he's went..gotta say Pittman looks pretty good at Arkansas too, altho with this messed up season some of these results may be skewed.

For all the talk about the two Miss coaches,
Lane is a missed PAT from being winless and Leach's offense has scored 1 TD in the last 9 quarters.

Sam Pittman however, may have the most well coached team in the SEC

Prior to this season, they last won an SEC game on Oct 28 2017.

The SEC even admitted the refs stole the Auburn game from them. Otherwise they'd be 3-1

When Lane was here the one year you could see his coaching ability. Fulmer left no talent and he went 8-5 and should have beat Alabama. I think Leach has been wanting to come to Tennessee for a while but Tennessee wasn’t interested. We need a proven coach that doesn’t need 5 star players to win they just no how to coach.
Kiffin I could take. Leach is for the birds.

Lane is a missed PAT from being winless and Leach's offense has scored 1 TD in the last 9 quarters.

The SEC even admitted the refs stole the Auburn game from them. Otherwise they'd be 3-1
So far, I am impressed at his results of his last three games. They aren't making a lot of mistakes.

If you take our talent which is top 10 and 15 talent every year. And let Kiffin or Leach coach them. We would definitely not be getting beat by the Kentucky’s and South Carolina’s of the world is all I’m saying. The team would have 8 to 10 wins a year. All Tennessee has been doing since Dooley has been squandering talent every year.

I think Pruitt has made a crucial strategic mistake with how he's handled the QB situation going back to January '19. That said... UK throttled Ole Miss too. Kiffin and Leach are about to both be 1-3. That LSU win doesn't look as impressive as it did in week 1.

Pruitt may not be the answer... but I don't think those two guys are. Stoops looks pretty good right now. Wonder what he could do with UT's resources?
I’m horrible at picking coaches.
I thought strong would be good.
Having said that I thought we should have gone after Mark Stoops last time.
Franklin would also have been a good hire

We could of had Mack Brown a while ago. Would have been the perfect hire for what this program was going through

If you take our talent which is top 10 and 15 talent every year. And let Kiffin or Leach coach them. We would definitely not be getting beat by the Kentucky’s and South Carolina’s of the world is all I’m saying. The team would have 8 to 10 wins a year. All Tennessee has been doing since Dooley has been squandering talent every year.
leach is terrible, defenses have already been able to adapt to his offense and he’s more stubborn than Pruitt.

When Lane was here the one year you could see his coaching ability. Fulmer left no talent and he went 8-5 and should have beat Alabama. I think Leach has been wanting to come to Tennessee for a while but Tennessee wasn’t interested. We need a proven coach that doesn’t need 5 star players to win they just no how to coach.
Leach sucks and Kiffin left us once already

We had 8 wins last year and just beat South Carolina.

This. Also the coach at Missouri has them playing better as well. I don't know his name. Missouri will likely get back to schooling us again.

I say stay with Pruitt. He may turn it around...again.
It would turn around if he would just get off the JG train and start a new QB and let him play. The Team is done with JG they quit playing today when he started screwing up and Pruitt put him back in. He needs to Start Bailing and roll with him

Reactions: Bubba Vol

UK is already paying Stoops more than UT is paying Pruitt. UT would lose a bidding war.

I think about right Now, Vol fans realize the Vols are f****ed for several more years for sure!
We can’t just change coaches again.
But in reality, it’s the players fault ( I played SEC baseball)
No one ever blamed the coach when we lost, the players knew the game was on them and no one else!
Football is no different, just more violent physically
I

You’re comparing 2 guys in year 1, 1 in year3, and 1 in year 8?.
Yep that seems fair 😂😂

Reactions: sami

VN Store

Back