We should emulate North Carolina

I'm good being Tennessee. I'm okay if someone rocks those pink shoes and has that weeping willow hair style. Pretty sweet.

I disagree that UNC has better players. I don’t know what has happened in the past 45 days or so, but we were playing much more consistent basketball before about the third week in January.
Uh, I’m a Tennessee fan, die hard. Carolina is a distant second.
I’ve watched them both play and a lot. Carolina has always had better players than us, always. Not even close

Uh, I’m a Tennessee fan, die hard. Carolina is a distant second.
I’ve watched them both play and a lot. Carolina has always had better players than us, always. Not even close

91-D8-B7-CC-CE64-4-EE7-8707-DCF3-E496-B8-DC.jpg

I’ve watched them a few times myself... 🤷‍♂️

My Goodness (because I am trying to be nice today) - I thought this board was brutal with a losing team during football season, but danged - one of the best teams in school history, making some of the best memories I can remember in 50+ years of being a VOL fan, and all we can do is bash these great kids ? Really ? Enjoy the ride - it don't come along often and you better appreciate it while you can.

This fanbase has trouble handling success of any kind. If we don't have a perfect half/game/season, wailing and gnashing of teeth starts with every game, win or lose. No one can feel a sense of enjoyment with even a hard fought win. I was about to lose my mind like everyone else when they blew the 25 point lead, but they did what it took to win the game. Survive and advance may be annoying to some, but as long as they do it the only way is to the top.

Do you think that Barnes is telling the team not to play a complete game?

both teams need to show better defense the whole game, one of Carolina's issues at times
I'm a Vol fan in Carolina territory ( I pull for the Tar Heels except for when they play the Vols).
One of Coach William's ulcers has been the lack of aggressiveness at times when NC leads,
I hope the Vols will go all the way - and play both halves of the game well enough to win.

VN Store

Back