We really need....

wmcovol

A high energy, motivated guy who can motivate the players & manage a game. UT can hire offensive guys, defensive guys, etc but if players don’t play & if the game isn’t managed properly ( see Cincy loss to Ga) we’re just kicking the can down the road.

Reactions: Border Vol
A high energy, motivated guy who can motivate the players & manage a game. UT can hire offensive guys, defensive guys, etc but if players don’t play & if the game isn’t managed properly ( see Cincy loss to Ga) we’re just kicking the can down the road.
Recruiting is pretty important also, can't have the player's without it.

Reactions: Ratvol
I love offense and I want a head coach that realizes the need for a quality qb. But I want a coach that knows you have to have a LOS and you still have to play defense. The teams that win don't just throw, they can do it all. GBO!!!!

Some decent candidates this time. Nothing like it was when Kiffin stiffed us. If we cant get our top targets and Napier turns us down, we should roll with Steele for the year. Last thing we need is another Dooley.

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
I think with sanctions looming it may also benefit us to wait a yr. The cloud of the NCAA over us will deter some top candidates. Im sure the coaches would like to know the penalties before they begin contract negotiations.

I think with sanctions looming it may also benefit us to wait a yr. The cloud of the NCAA over us will deter some top candidates. Im sure the coaches would like to know the penalties before they begin contract negotiations.
I am sure truth be known they have some kind of idea what they will be. I don't think it will deter the search at all. Much more confident saying this with White as AD. GBO!!!!

Got a feeling it’s going to be Elliot

No way I would have punted on 4th and 2 with the a chance to put the game away, especially when GA had all the momentum.

No way I would have punted on 4th and 2 with the a chance to put the game away, especially when GA had all the momentum.

He screwed up throwing the incomplete pass on 3rd down. Could have run the clock down 40secs more if he’d run the ball on 3rd down. Yes a first down ends the game but an incomplete pass gave Ga the time they needed. Time mgt

Reactions: ftsandersvol
Some decent candidates this time. Nothing like it was when Kiffin stiffed us. If we cant get our top targets and Napier turns us down, we should roll with Steele for the year. Last thing we need is another Dooley.
No to Steele he's the very worst head football coach on anyone's list

ca361.jpg

VN Store

Back